Ideal for nonscience majors and anyone seeking to learn more about insects and their arthropod relatives, Bugs Rule! offers a one-of-a-kind gateway into the world of these amazing creatures.
- Places a greater emphasis on natural history than standard textbooks on the subject
- Covers the biology and natural history of all the insect orders
- Provides a thorough review of the noninsect arthropods, such as spiders, scorpions, centipedes, millipedes, and crustaceans
- Features more than 830 color photos
- Highlights the importance of insects and other arthropods, including their impact on human society
- An online illustration package is available to professors