On his personal quest to check off the best of his home country, travel writer and host Robin Esrock catalogues must-sees, including nature, food, culture, history, adrenaline rushes, and quirky Canadiana. After spending years crafting the definitive Canadian Bucket List, he’s packed in enough for a lifetime, at least.A few of the highlights include:
- Ziplining over a giant waterfall in New Brunswick
- Digging for dinosaur bones in Alberta’s badlands
- Harvesting an iceberg to make a refreshing Newfoundland cocktail
- Floating in Canada’s own Dead Sea
- Cracking a Canadian Da Vinci Code in Winnipeg
- Hiking the tundra under Nunavut’s midnight sun
The companion website presents extensive bonus content: on-the-ground info, videos, gear guides, hotel and tour recommendations, and more. Join the community of Bucket Listers sharing their experiences as they follow Robin’s trail.