· Offer plenty of age appropriate details and concepts
· Perfect medium for parents to interact, engage and bond with baby
· Activity book that offers plenty of self-awareness and senses support
· My First Book series promote positive reinforcement in baby learning abilities
Fresh and unique series which promote love of learning, and love of books
learn more www.nurserybooks.net
Sophie Helenek, author of My First Book series, emphasize the importance and relevance of early childhood literacy.
Helenek's award-winning baby book series has been conceived from babies' perspective and adds a valuable asset to parenting tool box to support babies' developmental growth milestones: Vision, Memory, Speech, and Social skills.
The series was developed based on the ultra-complex and rapid development of newborns, babies, and toddlers, to bring positive reinforcement while engaging baby with fun.
· My First Book series Book of the Year from Creative Child Magazine for babies and toddlers.
· My First Book Musical Instruments, Fruits and Shapes are the recipient of the prestigious Mom's Choice Award!
· My First Book series has been named a 2014 National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) Silver winner for its innovation, attention to quality, and educational properties.
· My First Book Musical Instruments received the First place at the Purple Dragonfly Book Award 2014, which seals only the very best in reading excellence. My First Book Shapes and Sky Wonders received respectively the Second place and Honorable Mention.
learn more www.nurserybooks.net
Pete the Cat goes walking down the street wearing his brand-new white shoes. Along the way, his shoes change from white to red to blue to brown to WET as he steps in piles of strawberries, blueberries, and other big messes!
But no matter what color his shoes are, Pete keeps movin' and groovin' and singing his song...because it's all good. Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes asks the reader questions about the colors of different foods and objects—kids love to interact with the story.
The fun never stops—download the free groovin’ song.
In a great green room, tucked away in bed, is a little bunny. "Goodnight room, goodnight moon." And to all the familiar things in the softly lit room—to the picture of the three little bears sitting on chairs, to the clocks and his socks, to the mittens and the kittens, to everything one by one—the little bunny says goodnight.
One of the most beloved books of all time, Goodnight Moon is a must for every bookshelf and a time-honored gift for baby showers and other special events.
Kids will be imagining their own humorous conversations with crayons and coloring a blue streak after sharing laughs with Drew Daywalt and New York Times bestseller Oliver Jeffers. This story is perfect as a back-to-school gift, for all budding artists, for fans of humorous books such as Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus by Mo Willems and The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Sciezka and Lane Smith, and for fans of Oliver Jeffers' Stuck, The Incredible Book Eating Boy, Lost and Found, and This Moose Belongs to Me.