As the world's leading spreadsheet application, Excel has a hugeuser base. The release of Office 2010 brings major changes toExcel, so Excel For Dummies comes to the rescue oncemore!
In the friendly and non-threatening For Dummies style,this popular guide shows beginners how to get up and running withExcel and helps more experienced users get comfortable with newfeatures.
- Excel is the number one spreadsheet application worldwide, andExcel For Dummies is the number one guide to using it
- With the major changes in Microsoft Office 2010, Excel has newfeatures and a new interface design; users need help to get up tospeed
- The book includes everything you need to know to perform basicExcel 2010 tasks
- Covers creating and editing worksheets and charts, formattingcells, entering formulas, inserting graphs, designing databaseforms, and adding database records
- Also covers printing, adding hyperlinks to worksheets, savingworksheets as Web pages, adding existing worksheet data to anexisting Web page, and much more
Whether you're new to Excel or just need to understand the 2010version, Excel 2010 For Dummies provides what you need toknow.