Macro photography uses specialty lenses and advanced digitalcameras to capture stunning up-close images. This book helps youunderstand the nuances of macro techniques so you can take uniqueand remarkable close-up digital photos. Equipment recommendations,helpful tips, and coverage of specialized elements that areexclusive to macro photography all aim to make you more savvy andcomfortable with macro and close-up techniques. In addition, theeasy-to-follow steps and suggested exercises go a long way to makeyou more familiar with your camera's capabilities so that you cantake fantastic photos.
- Introduces the techniques of macro photography and explores howto capture stunning close-up digital photos
- Reviews using macro lenses, extension tubes, reversing rings,and other camera equipment and accessories
- Shares tips for exposure and lighting techniques in the macroformat
- Addresses depth of field, working distance, and framing whenshooting
- Covers where to find subjects to shoot and setting up yourmacro studio
With full-color examples and technique comparisons, this fun andfriendly book presents step-by-step guidance for taking yourclose-up photography skills to the next level.