Survivors trapped in a sunken vessel find themselves hunted through the depths by a deadly adversary. A skeptical journalist discovers the sinister inhabitants of a fake haunted house are all too real. And a husband commits murder to protect his wife, only to learn he has created something even more dangerous…
A dark and stormy night of terror awaits in Scare Street’s latest bone-chilling collection. This sinister volume contains fourteen tales of terror and supernatural horror. And each story brings you deeper into the dark realm of nightmares.
As you devour each tale with morbid delight, black clouds roll across the sky. Thunder rumbles in the distance, and jagged lightning screams above.
Be sure to close the window. You wouldn’t want to let the storm inside. After all, this is perfect weather for ghosts and ghouls to roam the night…
This volume features the following stories:
1. A Sinking Feeling by Warren Benedetto
2. The Winter Cabin by Nate Lock
3. How to Make a Troll by Andrew Jensen
4. Mistress Edge’s House of Horrors by P. L. McMillan
5. Groundhog Day by John Wayne Comunale
6. Into the Shadows by B. D. Prince
7. The Rancher by Al Hagan
8. Trial by Water by Renee Miller
9. Sugar Day by Peter Cronsberry
10. A Cold Day in Helheim by Kohl Neal
11. Testing Times by Kris Ashton
12. Coming Home to Mansion Hill by C. B. Channell
13. The Backward Man by Caleb Stephens
14. Dead Dogs and Murdered Men by Ron Ripley
Visit us on www.ScareStreet.com for our FREE horror short stories and a free full-length horror novel when you sign up for our mailing list!
Like us on www.facebook.com/ScareStreet