- Develops understanding of the period through an accessible narrative that is tailored to the specification content and structured around key questions for each topic
- Builds the skills required for Unit Group 2, from explanation, assessment and analysis to the ability to make substantiated judgements
- Enables students to consolidate and extend their topic knowledge with a range of activities suitable for classwork or homework
- Helps students achieve their best by providing step-by-step assessment guidance and practice questions
- Facilitates revision with useful summaries at the start and end of each chapter
- Ensures that students understand key historical terms and concepts by defining them in the glossary
Fans of Sidney Sheldon and Jackie Collins will enjoy this book.