- Index with Country flag and RailMap pages
- Detailed explanation of RailMap legend and what to look out for on RailMap.
- Easily identified High speed routes
- Main railway lines (seat res usually required) and local lines
- Green highlighted and easy to identify scenic routes
- Ski resorts and summer hiking destinations
- Ports and popular ferry routes
- Stations with shower facilities
- National parks and areas of outstanding beauty
- Cities and towns with airports
- Sandy beaches and stunning coastlines
- Major inland lakes
Top tourist destinations and major transport hubs are highlighted. These towns and cities also correspond to the RailPass Planning PC App tool’s interactive locations that when activated display Day and Night Train connections which can then be selected to create a route.
Also included is instructions for how to receive a complete PDF of RailMap Europe and password for the Interactive RailPass Planning tool.
This is an indispensable travel guide for anyone who is using the railway of Europe, Turkey and North Africa and especially useful for Interrail and Eurail pass holders.
Caty Ross is an Interrail pass enthusiast with a passion for creating Maps.
RailPass RailMap started as a planning tool to enable getting the absolute most from the European Global Interrail Pass.
The interactive apps and eBooks have now expanded to a full colour printed version, Kindle eBook and Google Play Book.