Become More Mindful In a Day provides a practical introduction to mindfulness, and the benefits of a mindful approach to life. Designed to contain a day’s reading, this handy guide explains what mindfulness is, how to begin practising mindful meditation, and explores a number of ways mindfulness can help you achieve a happier state of mind.
Open the book and find:
- An introduction to the basics of mindfulness meditation
- The difference between ‘formal’ and ‘informal’ meditation
- Several examples of mindful meditation, including the body scan meditation and sitting meditation
- How mindfulness can help in relationships
- Tips for exercising mindfully