Logic is the ideal textbook for undergraduates and graduate students seeking a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the subject.
- Provides an essential introduction to classical logic
- Emphasizes the how and why of logic
- Covers both formal and philosophical issues
- Presents all the major forms of proof--from trees to sequent calculus
- Features numerous exercises, with solutions available at http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~njjsmith/lawsoftruth
- The ideal textbook for undergraduates and graduate students