- Comprehensive, in-depth and authoritative coverage of the health and diseases of the domestic rabbit
- Detailed and explicit line artwork provides a clear understanding of physiological processes
- A practical, evidence-based resource for the effective treatment of pet rabbits.
- Entire text reviewed and updated by a leading expert, with major revision of therapeutics, anaesthesia, abscesses and neurology chapters.
- New clinical emphasis with clinical tips boxes throughout the text increase its practical focus
- Ancillary website presents clips of key procedures, an image library and podcasts
- Completely redesigned with more user-friendly text layout and full colour throughout.
- Many more illustrations specially commissioned for this edition