- Comprehensive, in-depth and authoritative coverage of the health and diseases of the domestic rabbit
- Detailed and explicit line artwork provides a clear understanding of physiological processes
- A practical, evidence-based resource for the effective treatment of pet rabbits.
- Entire text reviewed and updated by a leading expert, with major revision of therapeutics, anaesthesia, abscesses and neurology chapters.
- New clinical emphasis with clinical tips boxes throughout the text increase its practical focus
- Ancillary website presents clips of key procedures, an image library and podcasts
- Completely redesigned with more user-friendly text layout and full colour throughout.
- Many more illustrations specially commissioned for this edition
About the author
Molly Varga graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in 1992. After graduation she spent the next 4 years working in small animal and exotic medicine in Canada. These varied experiences included working in multicenter urban practice in Toronto and a small exotics practice in rural Ontario. Her case load included a lot of native wildlife, such as racoons, skunks, and red-tailed hawks. Since returning to the UK in 1996, Dr. Varga has worked in both London and the North West and gained her Certificate in Zoological Medicine in 2001 and her Diploma in Zoological Medicine (Mammalian) in 2007. She currently runs a first opinion and referral exotics service in a practice in East Cheshire.