For high school and undergraduate students alike, physics classes are recommended or required courses for a wide variety of majors, and continue to be a challenging and often confusing course.
Physics I For Dummies tracks specifically to an introductory course and, keeping with the traditionally easy-to-follow Dummies style, teaches you the basic principles and formulas in a clear and concise manner, proving that you don't have to be Einstein to understand physics!
If just thinking about the laws of physics makes your head spin, this hands-on, friendly guide gets you out of the black hole and sheds light on this often-intimidating subject.
The Essentials For Dummies Series
Dummies is proud to present our new series, The Essentials For Dummies. Now students who are prepping for exams, preparing to study new material, or who just need a refresher can have a concise, easy-to-understand review guide that covers an entire course by concentrating solely on the most important concepts. From algebra and chemistry to grammar and Spanish, our expert authors focus on the skills students most need to succeed in a subject.
You’ll Learn How To
• Get your free Google account and set up iGoogle for instant access to your documents
• Upload and use the documents you’ve already created with Microsoft Office
• Use Google Spreadsheet to create charts to display spreadsheet data
• Master Google Docs’ easy, powerful document-editing and formatting tools
• Insert images into your documents and presentations
• Share documents securely with your colleagues
• Back up your documents offline and edit them when you don’t have an Internet connection
Steven Holzner, former contributing editor at PC Magazine, is author of 108 computer books
that have sold more than 2.5 million copies. His most recent Pearson book is Facebook Marketing.
Nancy Holzner writes and edits technology books from her home in central New York state.
Her recent publications include books on Intuit QuickBase and Zoho. Nancy has also worked as
a medievalist, a high school teacher, and a corporate trainer.
CATEGORY: Productivity Suites
COVERS: Google Docs
USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate