“A perfectly dark thrill ride of breathtaking action and scorching hot romance” —Skye Warren, New York Times bestselling author
“Yulia,” he whispers, staring down at me, and I know he feels it too, this pull, this visceral connection between us. He may have all the power, but in this moment, he’s as vulnerable as I am, caught in the grip of the same madness.
Forced to join a secret intelligence agency at a young age, Russian interpreter/spy Yulia Tzakova is no stranger to dangerous men. But she’s never known one as ruthless and compelling as Lucas Kent. The hard-edged mercenary frightens her, yet she’s drawn to him—to a man she has no choice but to betray.
Second-in-command to a powerful arms dealer, Lucas Kent has never met a woman he’s wanted as much as Yulia. Obsessed with the beautiful blonde, he’ll stop at nothing to capture her and make her pay for her betrayal.
From the icy streets of Moscow to the steamy jungles of Colombia, their dark, all-consuming passion will either crush them or set them free.
“Blazing hot, captivating, and fast-paced” —Josie Litton, New York Times bestselling author
Over 400 5-star reviews across individual books. Here’s what readers are saying:
• “Intense, dark, erotic, magnetic, captivating, suspenseful, thrilling, and deeply intriguing”
• “… page after page of longing and need, and danger, more longing, more danger, then erotic fulfillment, more need, then romantic bliss, then (Arrgh!) MORE DANGER! I just loved every minute of it!”
• “The intensity between Yulia and Lucas was electric and tragic in the best possible way”
• “Anna Zaires delivers another masterpiece, I can never get enough of her writing. Another dark hero of hers, Lucas has forever captured my heart and this trilogy will always be one of the absolute best dark romance stories that I've had the opportunity to read!”
• “… the kind of series that will stay in your heart forever”
“Will you ever let me go?”
“No, Nora,” he replies, and I can feel his smile in the darkness. “Never.”
On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, Nora Leston meets Julian Esguerra, and her life changes forever. Stolen away to a private island, she finds herself at the mercy of a powerful, dangerous man whose touch makes her burn.
A man whose obsession with her knows no bounds.
Her enigmatic captor is as cruel as he is beautiful, yet it’s his tenderness that devastates her most. Drawn into his violent world, Nora must find a way to adapt and survive—and find light within the darkness.
Over 1000 5-star reviews across individual books. Here’s what readers are saying:
· “So enthralling, gripping, raw, thrilling, breathtaking I could not put my Kindle down”
· “Twists you into gut wrenching agony and fear and turns you into a writhing mass of need”
· “I enjoyed this book with fear and arousal, amazed by the beauty in its darkness”
· “This series will forever be burned into my heart. I loved it from the very first page and mourned the last page because I never wanted it to end.”
· “This trilogy deserves 10 stars!”
· “Utterly brilliant”
He came to me in the night, a cruel, darkly handsome stranger from the most dangerous corners of Russia. He tormented me and destroyed me, ripping apart my world in his quest for vengeance.
Now he's back, but he’s no longer after my secrets.
The man who stars in my nightmares wants me.
Zaron is on Earth to facilitate the Krinar invasion—and to forget the terrible tragedy that ripped apart his life. Yet when he finds the broken body of a human girl, everything changes. For the first time in years, he feels something more than rage and grief, and Emily is the reason for that. Letting her go would compromise his mission, but keeping her could destroy him all over again.
NOTE: This is a full-length, standalone romance that takes place approximately five years before The Krinar Chronicles trilogy (aka Mia & Korum’s story). You do not have to have read that trilogy to enjoy this book.
Book 3 in the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Dark Romance Trilogy
Captor and captive. Lovers. Soulmates.
We’re all that and more.
We thought we were past the worst of it. We thought we finally had a chance.
We thought wrong.
We’re Nora and Julian, and this is our story.
***Hold Me is the conclusion of the Twist Me series, told from Nora & Julian's point of view.***
A successful venture capitalist with billions in the bank, Mike Cohen has it all figured out. That is, until the life-changing new technology he’s developing lands him in the middle of a global conspiracy, and the only way to save himself, his loved ones, and his tech is to embed the highly experimental Brainocytes in his own brain.
Brainocytes transform the human experience, making you smarter, faster, and more powerful. With enemies at every turn, Mike must use his newly enhanced capabilities to save his family, his friends, and ultimately, the world.
This box set contains all three books of the thrilling Human++ trilogy. If you’re a fan of science fiction, futuristic technology, witty humor, and edge-of-your-seat adventure, this is the series for you.
Book 2 in the dark romance Capture Me series
He’s determined to break her.
For Lucas Kent, his new prisoner is a maddening contradiction: compliant yet defiant, fragile yet strong. He needs to uncover her secrets, but doing so may ruin everything.
His obsession could destroy her.
She’s determined to escape.
For Yulia Tzakova, her captor is the man of both her dreams and her nightmares: tender one moment, cruel the next. She can’t let him crack her, but resisting him may leave her broken.
A moment of weakness could cost her everything.
The Thought Readers (Mind Dimensions Book 1)
Darren's had it easy his whole life. Finishing Harvard at eighteen, a lucrative job on Wall Street at twenty-one—all things are possible when you can cheat by stepping outside time. Thanks to his ability, he's a know-it-all, but what he doesn't know is how he's able to do what he does.
That is, until he meets Mira and discovers her dangerous, hidden world.
The Time Stopper (A Mind Dimensions Story Prequel)
Mira can stop time, but she can't change anything. After her parents are murdered, she'll do anything to get revenge—even take on the Russian mob.
The Thought Pushers (Mind Dimensions Book 2)
Darren’s life turned upside down when he met Mira. Now, as he races to uncover his own identity, he confronts new enemies—and realizes his unique powers might extend further than he ever imagined.
The Enlightened (Mind Dimensions Book 3)
Kidnapped, consciousness expanded—and that’s just the start of Darren’s day. As a new danger comes to light, he has one chance to save a loved one’s life and avenge the wrongs of decades past.
Some crimes can never be forgiven.
The Elders (Mind Dimensions Book 4)
Darren’s new powers are unpredictable, but they’re precisely what he needs to save everyone he loves. The Elders can teach him what he needs to know, but their help comes at a price.
Ultimately, Darren has to make a choice.
What is he willing to sacrifice for those he loves?
Over 500 5-star reviews across individual books. Here’s what readers are saying:
• “An utterly fantastic portrayal of the Sci-Fi psychic powers trope”
• “The characters grab your heart and you find yourself rooting for them, all the while questioning everything”
• “A fascinating, fast-paced, urban fantasy roller-coaster ride set in today’s New York, with mind readers, Russian mobsters, kidnappings, murders, and betrayal”
• “I can't think of anything I've ever read that held my attention and entertained me as much as each and every one of the Mind Dimensions books”
• “This should be made into a movie!”