What would you do if your best friend was:
2. An oversize blue chimp in surfer shorts? (Potentially embarrassing, but hey, no one else can see him . . . right?)
3. Proposing a plan to help you improve your life?
4. Did we say imaginary?
5. Driving you crazy?!?!
Now you have an idea of what Willie Ryan's life is like when he meets Dodger. It's the beginning of a lot of trouble—and a friendship you'll never forget!
Frustrated by his dad's silence, Rich sneaks into his office and breaks into a locked cabinet that holds his dad's prized possession: an electric guitar signed by Jimi Hendrix. Before he knows it, Rich is transported to the side of a road in Upstate New York with a beautiful girl bending over him. It will take him a while to realize it's 1969, he's at Woodstock, and the girl's band of friends includes his fifteen-year-old dad and his uncle, who's still alive. In Are You Experienced? by Jordan Sonnenblick, what Rich learns, who he meets, and what he does could change his life forever.
1. Still imaginary (and getting into trouble with other "imaginary" creatures, such as leprechauns. That's right, leprechauns!!)?
2. In danger of losing his home, and the only forest in your town, the magical Field of Dreams?
3. Driving you crazy?!?! (But in a best-friend type of way . . . )
Now you have an idea of what Willie Ryan's life is like in the third and final installment of the hilarious Dodger and Me series. Only this time, Dodger's gone and peeved a band of leprechauns; Willie's sister, Amy, is missing; and class bully James Beeks's dad wants to build a housing development in the Field of Dreams. It just might take an oversize blue chimp—who may or may not be imaginary—and his two fifth-grade friends, Willie and Lizzie, to step up as environmental activists and save the woods (and still get their homework done).