But once a DNA test reveals her longtime boyfriend, Damien, is her half-brother, plus she finds out she’s pregnant, she will go to any length to hide her horrible secret.
Unfortunately for Kent Davenport, he’s the perfect fall guy for her plan, having recently revealed his love for her. But unfortunately for Kimberly, dirty little secrets always come out.
A Tangled Web is the first book in the Dangerous Secrets series—unrelated new adult love stories with one other thing in common: one or more of the main characters has a secret so big, it threatens to derail, or even destroy, their most important relationships, their personal character, or their entire lives. The secrets are ‘dirty.’ Scandalous. Taboo. Secrets anyone would be wise to remain tightlipped on. But in these tales, one way or another, that horrible secret gets out. Let the fallout begin.
Tags: bwwm interracial romance free full books, freebie, love triangle, pregnant african american black woman, pregnancy, wealthy hero, rich white man, millionaire, billionaire, alpha male, bad boy, baby mama drama, wmbw, impregnation, urban, contemporary, second chance, women's fiction, complete, standalone, novel, novella, ebooks, obsessed, stalker, obsession, jealousy, kidnapping, kidnapped, captive, tale, mixed race, multicultural, multiracial, beach reads
Lonely Megan finds her life even emptier when her best friend suddenly passes away.
The tragedy is soon followed by a bit of good luck, and not only does she end up winning a much-needed island getaway, she gets seated in first class next to a gorgeous, blue-eyed hunk who, for some reason, is convinced she's destined to be his wife!
She banters with the hot stranger during the flight with no intention of giving in to the way he makes her feel, determined to keep her heart shielded from further heartbreak.
But she soon finds out they are staying in the same hotel, and in no time, she learns that when this billionaire alpha male said he plans to keep her, he meant it! But can the handsome tycoon convince her they were made for each other?
This is the third interracial romance in the series, The Billionaire's Proposition. The stories are all standalone (no cliffhangers). It is recommended, though not required, to read The Billionaire's Assistant and Serving the Billionaire first.
Tags: black woman white man, multiracial, multicultural, mixed race relationships, rich, wealthy, dominant, sexy, romantic, pregnancy, domination, submission, steamy, sexy, love story, ebooks, CEO, vacation, swirl life, wedding, marriage, novella, short read
1) Playing with Fire: Janet Cooper has a small problem: dumping her unfaithful fiancé has turned him into a stalker continually begging for her forgiveness. She soon realizes her troubles are just beginning, especially since her new coworker, Eric, is an irresistible hunk, and she has promised herself a three-month hiatus from sex since her breakup.
Eric Anderson has a small problem: he has been hired to infiltrate Cooper Investment Inc. via its heir apparent, Janet, but once he sets his eyes on the beauty, it’s no longer just the business he wants to infiltrate!
As Janet’s ex-fiancé gets more and more aggressive in his pursuit of her, she turns to Eric for strength and friendship, sending her ex into jealous rages, and her hormones into overdrive.
2) In Hot Water: This second book under Sweet Redemption stars Janet’s best friend, Liz, who gets her own chance at a happily ever after! It picks up where Playing with Fire left off.
Tags: workplace romance, work romance, coworkers, office love affair, contemporary love triangle, multicultural love stories, wmbw relationship, drama, african american women's friendship, black woman white man books, bgwb, sexy romantic stories, alpha male, white collar hero, steamy, swirl life, ebooks, collection, box set, read, novellas, novel
Noticing her distress, the handsome, wealthy-looking stranger offers her an attractive solution to her immediate needs: work for him as his personal assistant—no catch.
Ha! She doesn’t believe him, but her desperation makes her accept, and it isn’t long before she suspects he wants a whole lot more from her than getting his coffee!
Inexperienced Naomi has been saving herself, but can she resist the hunk who saved her?
A standalone interracial romance (no cliffhangers and a happy ending)!
Tags: black woman white man, boss, new adult, African American, virgin heroine, workplace love story, sweet, romantic, mixed, wmbw relationships, dating, sexy, dominant, older man, alpha male, younger woman, age difference, age gap, may december, swirl life, multiethnic, multiracial, multicultural books, novella, ebook, read
- A Christmas Miracle: Brenda hasn’t spoken to her half-sister, Rachel, since Rachel stole her boyfriend, and Brenda hasn’t dated since. Now, Rachel and the man Brenda once thought she’d marry herself are expecting a child, and Rachel keeps inviting her over to have dinner with them. Brenda has already turned down their Thanksgiving invitation, but she doesn’t want to spend Christmas alone, yet she’s not sure she’s gotten over her ex enough to face the two of them as a couple. But then she collides with Alex—a handsome stranger in a coffee shop—and everything changes. Alex could be the answer to Brenda's dilemma—or will he bring more holiday heartache?
- A Valentine's Day Surprise: When Alicia’s cousin asks her to fill in for her last minute on a babysitting job, she is shamefully available to sub in, so she agrees. What she doesn’t expect, as she shows up at the client’s door, is a handsome, sad-looking father and a quiet but endearing four-year-old. And she certainly doesn’t expect wanting to see them again once the gig is done! Alicia puts the jarring night out of her mind as best as she can, but her services are unexpectedly called for once more, and she starts suspecting the client wants her for far more than watching his kid!
Tags: WMBW relationships, multicultural love stories, multiracial, mixed race, African American women's fiction, black women and white men, BWWM swirling, white-collar heroes, heartwarming, holiday romance, ebook, novella, collection, boxed set
To alleviate their boredom with the easy life, the wealthy Wilde brothers challenge each other every year on their birthday. They’ve bedded supermodels, famous actresses, and pop stars, but this year, Alec proposes they go after someone from their past—someone ‘normal’ yet elusive—and give them the time of their life.
Twins Brandon and Connor have to think hard about their prospects, but Alec knows exactly who he wants go after: Dahlia Bridges—a girl who has haunted him since their playground days. He thinks she could be the missing puzzle piece in his otherwise full, decadent life and he will do everything in his power to make her his. But how much will it take?
Alec is the first book in the series The Billionaire's Desire.
Each book can be read as a standalone, but it is recommended to read them in their assigned order for the complete experience.
Collection of all three love stories currently available! Click on the author's name for her full catalogue.
Tags: sweet, romantic, second chance, cinderella tales, bbw, curvy big black woman, african american heroine, rich white man hero, dominant, possessive, alpha male, single parent/mom, multicultural, multiethnic, dating, mixed race relationships, swirl, standalone, ebooks, novels
Her nosy but handsome next-door neighbor stops by to probe about recent neighborhood activity, and the two eventually realize the child was probably meant to be left at his place instead.
Now that he’s suddenly a father, Brian Langdon asks Karen for guidance, and the unlikely pair discovers more between them than the tie currently binding them.
But will it be enough when a different sort of trouble shows up at their doorsteps?
**A contemporary BWWM romance.**
A Thanksgiving Dilemma is the third book in the Holiday Hunks series—unrelated interracial romances taking place around a holiday or other special occasion. Also available in this series: A Christmas Miracle, and A Valentine’s Day Surprise.
Tags: black woman white man, white collar hero, boy next door neighbor, single dad, single parent, african american, babysitter, nanny, doorstep baby, transracial adoption, multicultural, multiracial, pregnancy, blended family, mixed race families, love triangle, sweet, heartwarming, xmas, standalone, full, complete, novella, novel, series, read, ebooks
Tags: sweet, clean, bwwm books, black woman white man, interracial dating, wealthy hero, african american virgin heroine, college romance, psychological, coming of age, obsession, literary, multicultural, hispanic, love triangle, friendship, relationships, ebooks
She hasn’t spoken to her half-sister, Rachel—the only family she has left—since Rachel stole her boyfriend, and Brenda hasn’t dated since. Now, Rachel and the man Brenda once thought she’d marry herself are expecting a child, and Rachel keeps inviting her over to have dinner with them. Brenda has already turned down their Thanksgiving invitation, but she doesn’t want to spend Christmas alone, yet she’s not sure she has gotten over her ex enough to face the two of them as a couple. But then she collides with a handsome stranger in a coffee shop and everything changes...
Alex has given up on family Christmases and miracles after watching his family slowly get wiped out, his brother the latest casualty. He has settled on living life playing the field, not trusting his luck with having people he cares about stick around. But a chance encounter with a sad-looking beauty in a coffee shop arouses his curiosity.
To make up for the coffee he spilled on her, Brenda asks the handsome stranger one favor: to accompany her to her sister’s Christmas dinner. He agrees on one condition: that she go out with him in the meantime until then. They both agree to end their arrangement after the Christmas dinner is over, despite mutual growing feelings of wanting more.
Brenda is determined to keep her heart protected, but can Alex hold on to the scared beauty for longer than the holiday season?
**A heartwarming BWWM love story.**
* * *
A Christmas Miracle is the first book in the interracial Holiday Hunks series—unrelated, standalone contemporary romances taking place around a holiday or other special occasion.
Tags: black woman white man, white collar hero, sweet, romantic love stories, bwwm, bw/wm, multiracial, mixed race relationships, multicultural, swirl life, dating, biracial, african american woman, xmas, seasonal, ebooks, novellas, holiday books, read, story
- Leap of Faith: Lisa is making her way through college, hanging on to a relationship she no longer wants to be in for the sake of its familiarity. Daniel is a fellow student—a stranger, and nothing more than a blip on her radar until one day, an odd, sudden ability changes everything, making her consider leaving her possessive boyfriend for him. A novelette, “Leap of Faith” is a light tale of budding romance with a dash of telepathy.
- The Lifeguard: Regina Hartley has had enough. The demands of life have taken a toll on her, and, no longer feeling equipped to endure the strain, she decides to end it all in watery surrender. But instead of drowning to death, she finds herself being revived on shore by a concerned, handsome stranger, and after saving her, the stranger refuses to leave her alone. She realizes she doesn’t mind his concern so much, and is now interested in what else life has to offer her overall. But after saving her spirit, will the handsome stranger eventually disappear? “The Lifeguard” is a clean romance novelette.
- A Valentine’s Day Surprise: When Alicia’s cousin asks her to fill in for her last minute on a babysitting job, she is shamefully available to sub in, so she agrees. What she doesn’t expect, as she shows up at the client’s door, is a handsome, sad-looking father, and a quiet, but endearing four-year-old. And she certainly doesn’t expect wanting to see them again once the gig is done. Alicia puts the jarring night out of her mind as best as she can, but her services are unexpectedly called for once more, and she starts suspecting the client wants her for far more than watching his kid!
Tags: black woman white man couples, interracial love stories, triangle, new adult relationships, paranormal reads, multicultural, swirl dating, ebooks, box set, bundle, serious issues, drama