"Full-time trading can make you very rich," says market guru and bestselling author, Ashu Dutt.
Indeed, professional traders are some of the richest people in the world. Not just that. Trading as a profession gives you both financial freedom and the independence to live your life the way you want. This book will serve as your reference and guide on how to start and succeed as a professional trader.
Trading for a living is very different from part-time trading. Professional trading requires a combination of a certain psychological make-up, technical skills and discipline; combine these three and you have a rewarding profession. And in this book, Ashu describes what it takes to become a successful full-time trader. He also reveals time-tested and market-proven trading strategies, secrets and techniques that can make you very rich:
● Steps to becoming a successful professional trader
● How to set your trading goals
● How to develop trading plans that work in different market conditions
● How to pick winning trades
● How to control trading risks
● How to control your emotions when trading
● How to master technical charts without getting lost in the minutiae
● What to do when you have been losing money for some time
● The golden rules for day trading, swing trading and position trading
PLUS: 14 self-assessment tests to help you measure your trading prowess.
What also makes this book special is Ashu's ability to show you how and when to apply all the trading wisdom packed in this book, highlighting key points with numerous real-life examples.
COME, FIND OUT HOW PROFESSIONAL TRADING CAN TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE . . .
In this book, Ashu explains everything you need to master technical charts. Each of these 15 steps will help you read what the charts are revealing about the market and what and how you should trade. A mastery of charts will hugely improve your trading odds and trading profits:
● How charts reveal the market's collective mood and trading action
● How to use the combination of price, volume and time to confirm price rallies and declines
● How to improve your trades by mastering support and resistance
● How to stop trading losses and protect your gains using stop loss
● How to make money trading accumulation and distribution
● Wait out the head, trade the body and exit at the tail
● How to develop a successful trading plan of your own
● How to read charts for short and long term trading; day trading, swing trading and position trading
● How to find out if a chart may be misleading you
● How to find trades that fit you and will make you money.
PLUS, The Chart Grader Quiz and much, much more!
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals 15 steps to mastering technical charts used by successful market traders to improve their trading odds:
● Market-tested trading strategies
● Dozens of Trading charts
● Key points highlighted with real-life examples.
"Trading is one of the most rewarding occupations. If you can master chart reading and self-control, you have an unbelievable edge over others in the market."In this conversational, easy-to-read book, Ashu reveals 22 stock market trading secrets to help you make big profits — secrets rooted in his decades of real-life market experience, secrets tested for their effectiveness, secrets that will give you that elusive trading edge:
● How to identify and trade the head of the price move for maximum profits
● Secrets of trading supports and resistance
● Rules for profitable entries and exits
● The never-nevers of successful trading – and the trading minefields to beware of
● The different types of market rallies and market falls – and how to profit from them
● How the right alignment of price, volume and time spells big profits
● All about stop losses
● How to profitably trade gaps — and when to stay out of the market
● How to prepare your mind for trading success
● The vital importance of money management and trading discipline.
PLUS, much, much more...
What makes this book so special is Ashu's ability to get under the hood and show you how and when to use all the money-making trading wisdom packed in this book, highlighting key points with numerous real-life market examples and trading anecdotes.
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals the trading secrets and techniques that are typically the domain of big market players:
● 22 Trading Secrets
● Dozens of Trading Rules
● Numerous Profit-Making Action and Caution Triggers
"But it still largely remains the preserve of big traders and commodity powerhouses. This book will level the field for you."
Ashu reveals 36 strategies that successful commodity traders use but won’t tell you, market-tested commodity trading secrets and techniques that can give you the professional’s edge and make you very rich:
● The real truth about commodity demand and supply
● Why stock trading technicals don't always work in commodity trading
● Mastering volatility — because the fastest gains in commodities come in the shortest time
● How to trade commodity cycles, trends, ranges, breakouts and fundamentals
● How to pick commodities that offer big-win chances
● Dozens of charts that show you the distinct character of each commodity
● Strategies for trading agri commodities, oil, metals and "big-swing" commodities
● How to select the right trades to take; margin pitfalls, money management and trading plan
● Commodity trading myths and minefields to beware of.
● PLUS, much, much more...
What also makes this book so special is also Ashu's ability to get under the hood and show you how and when to use all the money-making trading wisdom packed in this book, highlighting key points with numerous real-life price charts, examples and trading anecdotes.
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals commodity trading secrets and techniques that are typically the domain of big market players:● 36 trading strategies
● How you can make money in both rising and falling markets
● When to trade futures; when it's best to use options
● How to profit in different market conditions using F&Os
● Why the cardinal rule in trading F&Os is to take losses as quickly as possible
● Why stock fundamentals and "value" don't matter in trading futures and options
● How to develop your own F&O trading approach
● F&O trading myths and golden rules
● How you can use F&Os to risk-proof your portfolio
● And, lots more.
What also makes this book so special is Ashu's market experience and expertise, and his ability to show you how and when to use all the money-making trading wisdom packed inside.
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals trading secrets and techniques that are typically
the domain of big F&O market players:
● Market-tested trading strategies
● Dozens of Trading rules
● Key points highlighted with real-life examples.
"Value originates from many sources and exists in all markets at all times. For example, catching value from structural shifts in a stock, sector or the market offers once-in-a-lifetime returns."
In this book, Ashu reveals secrets of value investing that go beyond the traditional measures of value, methods used by successful value investors, market-tested techniques that can give you the professional edge and make you very rich:
● How to identify market periods when the rewards will be many times the risk
● Why "cheap" and "value" are not the same thing
● How identifying emerging value investment themes ahead of the crowd leads to super profits
● Why the maximum money is made in a short span of time — and from just a few stocks
● When do IPOs constitute a good value buy
● How to find extraordinary value in investment manias, market chaos, rational bubbles, commodity cycles and market falls caused by credit squeeze
● Why you must lock in the sector before picking a stock
● How to find value in bull and bear markets
● How to boost your returns from the traditional metrics of value investing
● Value investing lessons from the masters.
PLUS, much, much more...
Ashu Dutt is one of the most visible and respected faces in Indian financial markets. In this book he reveals value investing secrets and techniques that are typically the domain of big market players:
● 14 wealth-building secrets
● Dozens of trading rules
● Hundreds of profit-making and loss-protection insights.
This book reveals how you can make extraordinary returns from mutual funds — far beyond the steady, tortoise-like index parity trot most investors are used to. The key lies in grasping the point that mutual funds deliver only when the markets are rising. You lose money by holding on to them in down markets. So, the conventional mutual fund mantras of all-weather regular investing through systematic investment plans and long term holding won’t make you rich. Mutual funds are a short term game. To make a fortune, you need to time your mutual fund investments, and you need to trade mutual funds.
The unique benefits of mutual fund investing are widely known. You profit from a diversified portfolio of financial assets — stocks, bonds, commodities, etc. — managed by an expert fund manager. Going much beyond fund mechanics and the familiar methods of investing in mutual funds, the book shows you how to make a fortune by applying the strategic power of mutual funds.
● Secrets of profitable mutual fund investing
● Benefits — and risks — of mutual fund investing
● Why choosing the fund manager is your single most important decision — and how to choose one
● How to pick the right funds for different market conditions
● How to time your mutual fund entries and exits
● When do different types of funds perform best — active equity funds, index funds, ETFs, income funds, gilt funds, commodity funds, real estate funds
● Mutual fund investing strategies — and when to use which
● How to trade mutual funds to leverage your returns
● How to develop your skills of picking high return mutual funds and quickly exiting the duds.
● And, much else!
Multibaggers are stocks that give you 5-, 10-fold returns in relatively quick time. Normal stocks don’t do that. Clearly, then, multibagger investment style has to be completely different. In fact, it is counter-intuitive; you have to train yourself to find and seize opportunity where others find risk, acting on your own knowledge and independent conviction.
Multibaggers are most generally found when fear and panic grip the market, and when the outflow of money dwarfs the inflow into the market. That could be in a bear market, or in a temporary credit freeze, when disinterest in a sector hits rock bottom, or when most investors and traders either don’t have the money, the gumption, the stomach, or the foresight to buy stocks.
Extreme power laws apply in multibagger investing. This book teaches you those power laws:
● Axioms, myths and traps of multibagger investing
● Principles of multibagger investing
● How to train your mind for multibagger investing
● Multibagger rules and secrets that market insiders don’t tell you
● Types of multibaggers in different market phases
● Strategies of multibagger investing
● Actionable multibagger trading strategies
● Why individual investors are one up over investing professionals in multibagger investing
● How to build your multibagger investing edge.
The book also shows you how to apply second level thinking, beyond superficial clichés, to make a fortune through multibaggers.