Intouchables

2012 • 112 minutes
4.8
595 reviews
75%
Tomatometer
R
Rating
Eligible
Watch in a web browser or on supported devices Learn More
Neither audio nor subtitles are available in your language. Audio is available in French.

About this movie

When Driss, an ex-con from the projects, is hired to take care of an eccentric French aristocrat named Philippe, his newfound job quickly becomes an unpredictable adventure. Speeding a Maserati through Paris, seducing women and paragliding over the Alps is just the beginning, as Driss turns the often humorous world of upper-class Parisian society upside-down. As this unlikely duo overcome adversity of every flavor in this true story, they also shatter their preconceptions of love, life and each other. Based on the #1 international best-selling book, "You Changed My Life."
4.8
595 reviews
A Google user
August 22, 2015
Absolutely the best feel good movie ever! It has everything- sad tender moments to hilarious moments. All totally human. A true story of those humans who are considered the "untouchables"...the minorities, the handicapped. .... the poor and the powerful rich. It is a collision of fates that brings together two diverse characters and what they teach one another.
Kyle Coyote
June 8, 2015
Originally watched this on Netflix, its a French movie so there are subtitles but that didn't stop me from watching it! I love this movie, I've seen it 3 times now and each time I am more excited about seeing it than the last! Great, powerful story about true friendship, the cast and humor is great as well!
Riche Battle
March 9, 2013
This movie melted my heart. Honestly I spent 75% of the movie laughing and the other 25% trying to figure out if Francios Cluzet was actually Dustin Hoffman.