On 25 April 2014 it was announced that they are releasing their second album, I'm Completely Fine later this fall. They also released a new single to coincide with the announcement entitled "Marks of a Slave".
Singer Trey Sexton commented on the new EP saying, "It was honestly kind of scary to cover the Cee Lo Green song. The original is so good and everyone loves that song. We knew there was a possibility of butchering it, but it came out super fun. The acoustic songs came out GREAT. Very unexpected from us to be honest."
With the release of their debut album "Fight With Your Fists" on Bullet Tooth last year, the boys in KID LIBERTY have built a strong fan base with each city they play. They are one of the hardest working bands in the music scene today, attaching a positive spin with their music and constant energy. KID LIBERTY is unmatched in modern music.
The band just wrapped up a string of US tours and are home in Texas shooting a music video for "Fight With Your Fists" with director Joshua Dixon (Memphis May Fire). Look for that to surface soon. Their song "Coolguy Deluxe!" is available now on Rock Band.
• "Rapid, fuming, and energetic." - AbsolutePunk
• "FWYF is a great multi-genre record from a young band that should inspire kids." - AMP Magazine
• "An adventurous, fun-filled forty minutes of excitement and catchiness." - The New Review
• "Kid Liberty has created one of the most fun and kickass albums of the year" - HeadBangHere
• "The perfect combination of hardcore, pop punk and a just a little bit of metal riffage." - About.com
• "For fans of the Hardcore/Pop-Punk genre this will be a record they'll have on repeat." - AlterThePress
• "Fight With Your Fists is a total blast, and has the abilities to take over the entire scene." - KillerTours
• "With hardcore knocking at the door Kid Liberty take easycore to another level." - CoreZine
• "Energetic pop punk mixed with plenty of hardcore influences, highly suggested." - StereoKiller
• "Kid Liberty's first full-length album is absolutely stunning." - The Interlude