25 Top Selling Issues
SELF offers an automatically renewing monthly subscription for $1.99/month and a yearly subscription for $19.99/year. Save 58% with the yearly subscription!
Get healthy, fit, happy and naturally gorgeous with SELF. You'll find easy tips to tone up quickly, delicious meal plans that effortlessly slim, beauty tricks that bring out your natural glow, real-life relationship advice and more. Whether you're flattening your belly or getting ready for a big night out, let your slim begin with SELF.
GQ offers an automatically renewing monthly subscription for $1.99/month and a yearly subscription for $19.99/year. Save 58% with the yearly subscription!
GQ is the authority on men. For over 50 years it has been the premier men's magazine, providing definitive coverage of men's style and culture. With its unique and powerful design, the best photographers, and a well of award-winning writers, GQ reaches millions of leading men each month. Look Sharp. Live Smart. Right Now. Get the best in men's fashion and style, beautiful women and culture, news and politics.
• Quick-fixing, delicious recipes ... soon to become your family favorites!
• Comfortable decorating ideas and how-to’s – from choosing perfect paint colors to sewing pillows for your couch.
• Fashion, health and beauty secrets to keep you looking and feeling better than ever.
• Caring, woman-to-woman advice to help you get more satisfaction from all your roles as woman, wife, mom, daughter, sister and friend.
Say yes now ... and see what a difference Family Circle can make in your life!
(Note: US-centric. Print version sold separately.)
WIRED offers an automatically renewing monthly subscription for $1.99/month and a yearly subscription for $19.99/year. Save 66% with the yearly subscription!
The Wired mission is to tell the world something they've never heard before in a way they've never seen before. It's about turning new ideas into everyday reality. It's about seeding our community of influencers with the ideas that will shape and transform our collective future. Wired readers want to know how technology is changing the world, and they're interested in big, relevant ideas, even if those ideas challenge their assumptions—or blow their minds. Wired readers are generally familiar with computers and the Internet, but this is definitely not a computer magazine—Wired won't teach you how to upgrade your RAM. Instead, it's a magazine about science, art, adventure, online culture, business, philosophy... and bright shiny beautiful gadgets.
• Dozens of quick, easy, healthy, budget-friendly recipes you can whip up in a flash – even on your busiest days!
• Stories of the people behind your produce, who share growing techniques and what you should look for at the store.
• Guilt-free comfort foods packed with soul-satisfying flavors – not carbs, cholesterol and calories.
• Reliable health news from doctors and dietitians to help you make the healthiest choices for your body every day.
Discover a whole new way to enjoy the foods you eat ... say yes to EatingWell now!
Viewable on Android tablets of all sizes and phones, subscribers of Game Informer Digital who signed up via the US GameStop Power Up Rewards Pro program can access this version on a tablet using the following steps. *Please note that to get the correct options you MUST be on a tablet as the option does not appear in the PC interface.*
1) Make sure that you’re signed into your Google account
2) Tap “Subscribe” located above – (don’t worry, you won’t be charged)
3) Tap “For current subscribers”
4) Enter the same email address and password that you created while registering your digital magazine account on gameinformer.com
5) As an additional layer of verification, Google will ask for your credit card information at the cost of $0.00. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything. This is Google’s way of verifying who you are.
Haven’t registered your existing digital subscription yet?
Not an existing digital subscriber?
Subscribe now and start enjoying Game Informer, the world’s largest computer and video game magazine!
A 22-year veteran to publishing, Game Informer Magazine continues to shape the video game industry by expanding perspectives and providing in-depth knowledge and insight into the games market. We deliver news, previews, reviews, and features on computer, mobile, social, and console video games including Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Wii, 3DS, DS, PC, Vita, iOS, Android, and PSP.
Available on: Android smartphones, Android 7-inch tablets, Android 10-inch tablets, and Chrome web browser
GEEK Magazine will cover the enthusiasm and the lifestyle we have with music, film, video games, anime, comic books and all the gadgets used to entertain us.