GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD® IRELAND TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Eligibility and Redemption. Google Play Gift Cards ('Gift Cards') are valid only for users who are 16 years of age or older, and who are residents of Ireland. Gift Cards are issued by Google Commerce Limited ('GCL'). To redeem a Gift Card, you will need access to the Internet, and you will need to qualify for, and have or create, a Google Payments account for Ireland in order to administer your Gift Card balance. For users between 16 and 17 years of age, your Google Payments enrolment is limited solely to the redemption of Gift Cards.
Gift Cards are issued either as set-value cards, with which You can purchase a set value, or as variable load cards with which You can purchase any value up to the applicable maximum value. Redemption of Gift Cards is at any time subject to applicable Google Play balance caps. Once the Google Play balance cap has been reached, you first need to make purchases of eligible items to reduce the balance before you are able to redeem further Gift Cards.
2. Limitations. The Gift Card may be used for purchases of eligible items on Google Play only. Limits may apply to redemption and use. Items ineligible for purchase using Gift Cards include certain items in the 'Devices' section of Google Play (e.g. phones, tablets and related device accessories) and certain subscriptions – see the Help Centre for more information. Except as required by law, the Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or other cards, is not reloadable or refundable, cannot be combined by you with non-Google Play balances in your Google Payments account, and cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value. If you have insufficient Google Play balance to pay for an item on Google Play, you may use an additional form of payment to complete your transaction. Once a Gift Card is purchased, the risk of loss and title for the Gift Card passes to the purchaser.
3. No Fees or Expiry. No fees or expiry dates apply to the Gift Card. Any refunded Google Play amounts, if applicable, will be credited back to your Google Play balance for future use under these terms of service, unless otherwise required by law.
4. Fraud. GCL will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed or used to make purchases on Google Play.
5. Online Assistance. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://payments.google.com. For online assistance with a Gift Card issue, please visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/go/cardhelp.
6. Limitation of Liability. Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any liability that cannot be excluded by law. GCL is not liable if your Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. Other than as expressly stated in these terms, we do not make any commitments about our Service or its reliability, availability or ability to meet your needs. In the event that a Gift Card is non-functional due to a technical problem, GCL will credit the Gift Card balance with the amount of balance that was on the non-functioning card. GCL is not liable for any failure of a Gift Card to work in the manner described in these terms of service caused by a third party such as the failure of the Internet, of a computer, mobile or other device used to access the Internet, or of an Internet service or mobile network provider.