Stand4kind is proud to help promote kindness and prevent bullying. Our Kindness & Resource Line is unlike traditional tip lines, our Resource Line is designed to empower & train students, help parents, schools, & communities on how to handle bullying, cyberbullying and more.
Stand4Kind Acts of Kindness Rewards Program
• Report acts of kindness that you see or do.
• Report how your teachers & school staff are amazing.
• Promotes positive attitudes by rewarding acts of kindness.
• Share acts of kindness for a chance to win prizes.
• Three ways to participate – Submit Acts of Kindness through the Stand4Kind app, by sharing on social media @stand4kind, or online at stand4kind.com
Stand4Kind Resource Line
• Teach students, parents & communities positive ways to prevent bullying, cyberbullying, or harassment based on gender, orientation, religion, race and more.
• Train students with tools & suggested responses to stop bullying.
• Instant access to videos, tips, and other training materials.
• Optional submit anonymous tips to the school and open 2-way anonymous communication between students and school staff.