Updated for subscribers as of December 11, 2023
Updated for non-subscribers as of January 20, 2023
Codes and Laws, the completely renewed original for Android devices.
In a single application all the Codes and the main Italian laws; a practical and complete handbook, always updated, specifically designed for professionals and law students.
These are the functions:
- SUBSCRIPTION UPDATES: updates every month via cloud for subscribers (54 legislative updates on all codes in 5 years),
- FREE UPDATES: Non-subscribers will receive updates annually
- GRAPHICS AND FUNCTIONALITY: the graphics and functions have been completely revised, all updated for Android
- SOCIAL: possibility to publicly comment on articles and access the comments of other users
- SYNCHRONIZATION: data exchange and backup between multiple devices of the same user via cloud
- SEARCH: more efficient and faster search engine
- Contextual scrolling menu
- Folder style dynamic expanding index
- Viewing the latest articles read
- Viewing favorites
- Highlighting articles with personal notes
- Messages from the editorial staff
- Choice of 8 different backgrounds
- Ability to hide texts that are not used for faster use
- Sorting texts in alphabetical order
- Sorting of texts in order by date
- Change ordering of texts "on the fly".
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of your current subscription in the specified amount.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.