Use the app to navigate through clearly structured, relevant and current content. Share your favorite pieces of content with your colleagues and business partners through social networks like Facebook or by email. Use the app to get in touch directly with AVL experts who are world-leaders in their fields.
There are three primary means of navigating through the content – the primary wheel features the five different elements of the powertrain: battery, combustion engine, e-motor, transmission and control unit. You can also find topics that cover all elements of the powertrain.
Alternatively, use one of the two other navigation wheels to find the content you’re looking for. Search by AVL division: Powertrain Engineering (PTE), Instrumentation and Test Systems (ITS) and Advanced Simulation Technology (AST). Or search for content by vehicle category: Large Engine, Heavy Duty or Passenger Cars.
- Find everything you need to know about AVL’s integrated product portfolio for simulation, verifying and testing on over 220 pages.
- Simple and clearly structured navigation to make it simple and fast to access content.
- Overview of 2014product news
- Learn more about the seamless integration of various AVL solutions for certain development tasks in the new applications section
- The app offers an audio-visual experience with embedded videos and picture galleries.
- Share content via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
- Get the latest news about AVL products, services and activities in the “News” section.
- Collect your personal favorites with the “My Watchlist” function.
AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.