Developed by drivers and for drivers, Swift ELD provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for managing your working hours while keeping your fleet at peak performance. It offers an easy-to-use interface that allows recording your logs, passing DOT inspections, completing DVIR reports, and more in just a few clicks.
Use the Swift ELD app to:
- track your duty hours by switching between automatic and manually added events;
- stay compliant with the current legislation and transfer your logs to the FMCSA services;
- keep your vehicle in the best running condition with daily DVIR reports;
- keep records of fuel purchases with the help of a built-in IFTA menu;
- drive in a team using co-drivers interface;
- keep in touch with your fleet members and Swift ELD support team.
The Swift ELD app was meticulously tested to perform in compliance with the ELD mandate and the latest Hours of Service regulations. Our team never stops working on developing and improving the Swift ELD app with a mission to provide its users with the best in quality and performance.