Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi’s Health Portal app represents part of our commitment to provide you with secure, quick and easy access to the right level of care when you need it. Requesting a medical appointment is now more convenient.
The Health Portal app is free to install and use as well as safe and secure. The installation and sign up process is simple.
Download and install the app to immediately start requesting appointments and gain access to the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi model of care.
All users can make use of the tools featured in the Health Portal app’s guest dashboard.
Once you’ve completed your first appointment with Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, the Health Portal app will provide you with a comprehensive overview of your medical information.
Message your doctor, retrieve your medical test results and records in addition to the ability to manage your prescriptions, securely and safely through the Health Portal app.
• Use the Find a Doctor tool to learn about the many western-trained board-certified physicians who care for our patients
• Discover more about our model of care and get health tips from the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi HealthByte blog
• Request and track appointments
• View your health history and medication
• Message your doctor with non-urgent clinical questions or concerns, and receive a reply directly through the app
• View your latest test results
• Request prescription refills and be informed when they are ready for pick-up at the hospital pharmacy
• Receive helpful reminders
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi will continue to add regular updates to the Health Portal app, aiming to build one of the most interactive and innovative services available in the UAE.
To provide suggestions or feedback on the app, please get in touch with our contact center at 800 8 CCAD (+971 2 659 0200 from outside the United Arab Emirates) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.