Dubai Land Department (DLD) was founded in May 1960 to establish real estate sector in the Middle East and for international real estate investors.
DLD provides outstanding services to all its customers whilst developing the necessary legislation to propel the real estate sector in Dubai, organizing and promoting real estate investment, and spreading industry knowledge. DLD has active organizations that include: RERA, the regulatory arm, Real Estate Investment Management & Promotion Center, Dubai Real Estate Institute, the educational arm, and Rental Dispute Center, the judicial arm.
Dubai REST (Dubai Real Estate Self Transaction) is a complete digital platform to manage end real estate activities by owners, tenants and other service providers.
Dubai REST is a key project from Dubai Land Department in Dubai 10X project initiated by Dubai Future Foundation under the guidance of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
Dubai REST targeted to completely go paperless, fulfill real estate transactions completely on-line without any visit to any government offices. Dubai REST will be one-stop-mobile Application for more than 300,000 owners, 700,000 tenants and potential investors across the globe.
Dubai REST has following 3 main categories:
1. Real Estate information: Using Dubai REST Mobile Application, users can access information about service providers like brokers, asset management companies, developers, DLD partners, developers, maintenance companies, valuators and so on.
2. Real Estate Transactions: Using Dubai REST users can conduct buy, multi-list, sell, and rent activities completely online anytime anywhere.
3. Real Estate Services: Using Dubai REST tenants and owners can access DLD services like property valuations, contract creation, site plan, payment and many more.
Benefits of Dubai REST:
1. Secure and convenient login. Dubai REST provides option to login using UAE emirates Id, Face scan and UAE digital pass.
2. Access to legitimate information from government - Single source of truth. Users associated to real estate will get all the information in one place.
3. Dubai REST is single platform to use DLD Services like request for valuation, certificates, owner information update and so on.
4. Conduct Property Transactions like buy, sell, lease and list properties.
5. Access to authorized service providers directly from Dubai REST. Tenants and owners need not search of service providers. DLD is providing list of approved services and their rankings from Dubai REST.
6. Get key information direct from DLD like rental index, brokers, developers, project status, ESCROW account details, real estate news, management companies, partner offices, evaluators and so on.
7. Give feedback and connect with government directly. Dubai REST is in-line with Dubai vision of creating happiest city in the world.
8. Integration with other service like water, electricity, payment, bank, service providers directly from Dubai REST. These integration has resulted in seamless experience for end users and data exchange across entities to create sustainable city.