Your condo in the palm of your hand! Financial, Administrative, Social Management and Access Control.
*Application integrated with the Web System, with Finance!*
Condomob Vs Competitors
- Top rated app in the store
- Unique with its own access control system integrated into physical devices.
- Only 6 Mb of space on your cell phone
- Local trade offer module integrated into the application
- Financial system (Web module).
- Higher rate of downloads and usage.
- Greater amount of features/functionality.
- Google Cloud Platform Cloud System: Stability, Performance and Security
- Customization of functions available in the app.
- Multi Managers: Administrator, Manager, Caretaker and Doorman
- 6 Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Norwegian and Italian.
Advantages for the Trustee:
Easily solve condominium problems and have more time for you and your family!
- Exclusive administrative panel, with web access via Desktop or smartphone/tablet..
- Integration of 2nd copy of Boletos with other systems.
- Summon the members to the meeting
- Issue individual notices and announcements
- Know who viewed the notices
- Easily conduct opinion polls
- Pass transparency with the rendering of accounts
- Publish regiment, convention and documents
- Respond to complaints, questions and suggestions
- Improve concierge performance
Advantages for Condominium Administrators
- Own Financial System, integrated into the app
- Integrated financial reporting
- Automatic billing schedule
- Space reservations synchronized with finance
- Boleto and document reading notice
- Bank slip integrated with Condomob Financeira
- Control of consumption synchronized with Condomob Financeira
- Updated Boleto in the app and email
Advantages for Residents
Actively participate in your condominium and eliminate bureaucracy in contact with the administration!
- Receive individual notices and announcements
- Find out how your condo fee is used
- Give your opinion in the polls
- Know when your order arrived
- Request 2nd copies of slips
- Book common spaces
- Get in touch with the trustee
- Free entry for visitors