What is Tibot?
• Tibot is Dermatology AI Bot which will instantly analyze skin problems.
• Skin problems can be easily neglected because it is not urgent
• Avoid unnecessary visits to GP for referral to a Dermatologist
• Learn about various skin conditions and see a Doctor.
• Tracks 90% of common skin problems.
• Consult online with a Dermatologist to get a confirmed Diagnosis (Note: A fee will be charged for the service).
Tibot's skin analysis is AI driven and is not meant to replace the advice from a professional Doctor. Tibot does provide the option to connect to a certified Dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and treatment.
How do I use it?
Upload an image of the skin problem, answer a few questions regarding the symptoms you have, you will get an instant analysis of the top probable conditions which you might have. Tibot will suggest for each condition various information like symptoms, causes and when to see a doctor.
How does it work?
Tibot's powerful AI engine provides results using following technologies
• It uses latest deep-learning neural networks to analyze and detect skin condition from images.
• Tibot leverages the medical knowledge it has been trained on by comparing the symptoms with the skin problems.
• Tibot learns everyday as it sees more cases and becomes smarter to predict the condition.
Why use Tibot?
Tibot app helps you to find out the probable skin condition which you might have. If you are worried about a rash, use the AI chatbot to find out what it could be. Read about the various skin problems, their symptoms and then decide to consult with a Dermatologist.
Tibot is a skin care app which helps users from the learning process of their skin problem and get help with a certified dermatologist
What skin conditions are diagnosed by Tibot?
Tibot tracks 12 high-level common skin conditions and 50 low-level conditions which comprise a large majority of skin problems. The high level conditions tracked by Tibot are:
• Acne & Rosacea
• Bacterial Skin Infections
• Benign Tumors
• Fungal Infections
• Immunological Skin Disorders
• Malignant Tumors
• Skin Infestations
• Viral Infections
• Pigmentation Disorders
Online Skin Consultation by a Dermatologist
You can verify the results predicted by AI with a certified Dermatologist. Just submit a case, pay the service fees and get an evaluation by Skin specialist doctor within 24 to 48 hours.
Note: Fees apply
Tibot's Wiki Resource
Tibot has a comprehensive topic on dermatology conditions and skin treatments. The Wiki is structured to provide the following information
- Description of skin disorders
- A guide for skin care
- Managing various chronic and recurrent skin problems
- Common treatment for skin diseases and medicines
- Self care for skin diseases
- Common symptoms and diagnosis
- Common causes of skin problems
What are the Level 2 conditions tracked by Tibot
Some of the common lower level diagnosis which Tibot does are:
- Acne Vulgaris
- Androgenetic Alopecia (Pattern Baldness)
- Carbuncle (Furunculosis)
- Various STDs (Syphilis, Chalmydia, Gonorrhea)
- Seborrhoeic warts
- Vascular Malformations
- Skin Tags (Acrochordon)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Tinea (Ringworm)
- Urticaria (Hives)
- Drug Eruptions
- Lichen Planus
- Suspicious Tumors
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Plague Psoriasis
- Guttate Psoriasis
- Insect Bites
- Viral Exanthem
- Herpes Zoster [Shingles]
- Herpes Simplex