* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
The public-domain game Bio Worm is included. Other ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard). ROMs may be in .smc and .sfc formats, optionally in .zip files.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and source code.
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. This +1 edition features an extended campaign, more dungeons to explore, new attacks to use in combat, and the Tavern – a place to store your adventurers.
Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience. As both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, players can choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight and your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, pick your characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
• The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience
• Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and their respective classes
• Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
• Level up and get your hands on more gold to unlock epic items and gear for your party
• As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
The +1 Edition includes these all new features:
• New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
• The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
• More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
• Extended campaign filled with lots of new content
Fight your way through hordes of strange, silly, and scary monsters! Explore the caves, castles, and dungeons of an ancient evil! Meet warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and crazy old woodsmen in huge world of epic retro RPG adventure!
Authentic 8-bit artwork and an original soundtrack by renowned Bay Area 8-bit musician, Crashfaster keeps the game true to its retro roots.
Join Ogden, a hero who's been written off as past his prime as he goes on a new adventure to reclaim his past glory...
Prince Anders of Wester discovers the secrets beneath Castle Wester. Team up with Lt. Chester 'Chest' Manstrong of the Westerian Army and unravel the mysteries behind King Wester's disappearance. But beware the mysterious mercenary, Serpent Diablo. Is he friend or foe?
Help Jerald, an adventurous thief, and his niece Ramona escape from the increasingly dangerous desert empire of Sandheim. A mysterious amulet will change their lives forever, and only one of them will make it to safety.
Intermission M is our fan letter to the glorious world of Minecraft! Join the Woodsman and Ramona as they help a certain mysterious stranger recover his magic swedish hat! Along the way, you'll need to master the art of crafting weapons and armor to face the evil mobs living in this bizarre world. But you won't have to face them alone - learn to recruit monsters and you'll be able to enlist their aid in your quest.
NOTE: This app is NOT a ROMs downloader. As per Google policy, you cannot download ROMs directly from the app nor can we link you to ROM sites. It is only meant as a quick and convenient way to browse retro game information and search for more info on Google. Also, not all systems have available emulator apps at this time, including Sony Playstation 2.
Emulator Games Database provides a convenient list of the most popular emulator apps on Google Play. For each system, emulators are sorted by popularity and rating.
Other than emulators, this app also provides an extensive games list for 29 systems including:
Commodore 64 / C64
Gameboy Advance / GBA
Gameboy Color / GBC
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo / NES
Nintendo 64 / N64
Nintendo DS / NDS
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation / PSX
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2
Sony Playstation Portable / PSP
Super Nintendo / SNES
Wish to recall some retro game names? You will be able to search for a game name or browse games by letter, genre or top rated. Provided on each game screen are screenshots, a recommended emulator and options to search for more info on Google.
Don't settle for cheap imitations. Get the Original Gun Application
iGun Pro lets you do everything from virtually reload, chamber, and fire your favorite guns, to learning about their history and specifications. From the amazing graphics to the smallest details and accuracy, you will not find a higher quality gun simulator on the Play Store. We have all manner of weapons including assault rifles, shotguns, handguns, sniper rifles, rocket propelled grenades (RPG), machine guns, mini-gun and older antique guns as well!
You'll find many guns that you may find in your own personal gun collection, and many military firearms found in xbox and ps4 games such as COD Ghosts, COD Black Ops, Battlefield 2, gta, and Battlefield 3! Don't see a gun from your favorite game? Go to our Facebook page and request it at www.facebook.com/iGunPro
• A huge library of over 200 guns only a tap away!
• Customizable gun wall. Lay your guns out how you want them, on the ever expanding gun wall.
• Ultra-Realistic gun simulation including both motion blur and smoke
• Customize your shooting experience with adjustable recoil, motion blur, and slow motion
• See the full specifications sheet for each of the guns included in iGun Pro
• Over 35 Updates already with no end in sight. New guns and features are always being added
• Developers who are always listening for what you want next! Give us feedback on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/iGunPro
We have a HUGE selection of over 200 guns, including:
- The Minigun
- The Gatling Gun
iGun Pro is a registered trademark of Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC. The iGun Pro logo, Crimson Moon Entertainment, and the Crimson Moon Entertainment logo are all trademarks of Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC and may not be used without explicit written permission. COD, gta, COD Black ops, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, gta, xbox, ps4 and COD Ghosts, are trademarks of their respective owners and are in no way affiliated with Crimson Moon Entertainment LLC.
In this fantasy platformer, you’ll find yourself transported to a pixelated kingdom shrouded in mystery. You’ll play as a magical wizard facing a difficult and action-packed task: defeat the monsters, ghouls and goblins standing in your way to make it through all kinds of brainscratchingly puzzling levels. In the midst of this medieval madness, you’ll come up against everything from bats and ghosts, to lava pits and obstacles that your wizard will need to navigate his way around if he’s going to save the kingdom!
From castles to haunted forests, you’ll need to use your brains (and your magic wand) if you want to make it through alive.
• Choose from a range of playable characters
• Relive the classic pixel art of those retro RPG arcade games you know and love!
• Level after epic level of exciting and puzzling challenges
• Battle all kinds of monsters, ghouls and ghosts!
• Collect as many coins as you can for the high score
Through each beautifully-designed level, you’ll need to have your wits about you if you’re going to defeat the forces of darkness! Be sure to keep a sharp eye out though: coins and magic items are littered about the kingdom to help you reach your goal. Collect as many coins as you can through the game to grab that high score!
There’s also a whole cast of playable characters to help you make it through the game. Choose from a variety of fun characters to find your favorite before heading out on the magic adventure of a lifetime.
Fans of classic arcade games and 2D RPGs will fall in love with the retro pixel art of Pixel Wizard Adventure.
Lovingly designed to conjure up the spirit of old school adventure games and platform games, this is a classic platform game with an epic twist! The controls are also as simple as those retro video games – all you need to focus on is navigating your wizard through the challenging levels and avoiding the evil monsters! But don’t let that fool you, this game isn’t always a piece of cake: even expert role playing gamers and arcade adventure games fanatics will find a real challenge.
So grab your wand and conjure up the classic years of gaming with Pixel Wizard Adventure!
After rescuing his girlfriend from the hands of the evil wizard, Bloo Kid and Pink Girl enjoy life with their newborn "Pink Kid". But then, a whole new adventure starts just out of the bloo...
Bloo Kid 2 is a classic 2D retro-style platformer experience with lovely designed pixel-graphics and a full chiptune soundtrack. Run, jump and swim your way through three huge worlds with nine levels each. Master brutal bossfights and discover lots of secrets in the world of Bloo Kid 2.
Bloo Kid 2 features:
- three worlds with nine levels each
- handcrafted, colorful pixel-graphics
- a full chiptune soundtrack
- epic boss battles
- tons of secrets
- ultra-precise, reconfigurable controls
- online leaderboards via gamecenter
This first release contains the first three worlds. More worlds are coming soon via content-updates.
Future updates will also support gamecontrollers.