The public-domain game Bio Worm is included. Other ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard). ROMs may be in .smc and .sfc formats, optionally in .zip files.
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and source code.
* Split-screen multiplayer for 2 players with 3 gamemodes
* Online multiplayer with 3 gamemodes
* Bird customisation
* Two gamemodes
2015 Augustas Novapolskas
Fight your way through hordes of strange, silly, and scary monsters! Explore the caves, castles, and dungeons of an ancient evil! Meet warriors, princes, pirates, zombies, and crazy old woodsmen in huge world of epic retro RPG adventure!
Authentic 8-bit artwork and an original soundtrack by renowned Bay Area 8-bit musician, Crashfaster keeps the game true to its retro roots.
Join Ogden, a hero who's been written off as past his prime as he goes on a new adventure to reclaim his past glory...
Prince Anders of Wester discovers the secrets beneath Castle Wester. Team up with Lt. Chester 'Chest' Manstrong of the Westerian Army and unravel the mysteries behind King Wester's disappearance. But beware the mysterious mercenary, Serpent Diablo. Is he friend or foe?
Help Jerald, an adventurous thief, and his niece Ramona escape from the increasingly dangerous desert empire of Sandheim. A mysterious amulet will change their lives forever, and only one of them will make it to safety.
Intermission M is our fan letter to the glorious world of Minecraft! Join the Woodsman and Ramona as they help a certain mysterious stranger recover his magic swedish hat! Along the way, you'll need to master the art of crafting weapons and armor to face the evil mobs living in this bizarre world. But you won't have to face them alone - learn to recruit monsters and you'll be able to enlist their aid in your quest.
* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Starring the "Descendants of Erdrick" (a premiere video game cover band) you will fight waves of monsters across multiple environments." Each battle brings exciting challenges and rewards.
* over 100 enemies to discover
* more than 100 treasures to collect
* 10 battle grounds to master
* 5 heroes with unique abilities
* endless game play
The battle between good and evil rages on forever!
Vardonia is a land in turmoil. Two rival kingdoms are at war, Arkan and Abylon. Wherever your allegiance may lie, all is not as it seems. As various plots unfold they reveal hidden agendas and old, untameable gods, and vicious monsters again run wild.
A grand tale of intrigue, betrayal and redemption; discovery, sacrifice and glory, interlaced with fierce battles and challenging quests. Can YOU save the land of Vardonia?
FOUR playable characters! Each with unique skills, strengths, items and perspective!
Close-range weapons, powerful, heaps of weapons and armor to use.
Close-range weapons, swift and nimble, tons of weapons and armor to try out.
Long-range weapons, superior magical offense and passive HP recovery.
Long-range weapons, superior magical offense and Mana shield defense.
● 4 distinct classes to play, based on melee or magic!
● Online market; trade items found in the game with other players!
● Fast paced battle system, utilizing Skills and Magic. Passive and active skills enhance your character. Buff and debuff away!
● Fame Awards translate to Coins when goals are achieved.
● Massive, beautifully rendered world to explore.
● Huge number of quests and side missions.
● Large array of weapons, armor, and garments to discover. Upgrade them at the blacksmith, and intensify them with magic.
● Create your own items using things found on your journeys.
Optimized for both Android phones and tablets.
In this fantasy platformer, you’ll find yourself transported to a pixelated kingdom shrouded in mystery. You’ll play as a magical wizard facing a difficult and action-packed task: defeat the monsters, ghouls and goblins standing in your way to make it through all kinds of brainscratchingly puzzling levels. In the midst of this medieval madness, you’ll come up against everything from bats and ghosts, to lava pits and obstacles that your wizard will need to navigate his way around if he’s going to save the kingdom!
From castles to haunted forests, you’ll need to use your brains (and your magic wand) if you want to make it through alive.
• Choose from a range of playable characters
• Relive the classic pixel art of those retro RPG arcade games you know and love!
• Level after epic level of exciting and puzzling challenges
• Battle all kinds of monsters, ghouls and ghosts!
• Collect as many coins as you can for the high score
Through each beautifully-designed level, you’ll need to have your wits about you if you’re going to defeat the forces of darkness! Be sure to keep a sharp eye out though: coins and magic items are littered about the kingdom to help you reach your goal. Collect as many coins as you can through the game to grab that high score!
There’s also a whole cast of playable characters to help you make it through the game. Choose from a variety of fun characters to find your favorite before heading out on the magic adventure of a lifetime.
Fans of classic arcade games and 2D RPGs will fall in love with the retro pixel art of Pixel Wizard Adventure.
Lovingly designed to conjure up the spirit of old school adventure games and platform games, this is a classic platform game with an epic twist! The controls are also as simple as those retro video games – all you need to focus on is navigating your wizard through the challenging levels and avoiding the evil monsters! But don’t let that fool you, this game isn’t always a piece of cake: even expert role playing gamers and arcade adventure games fanatics will find a real challenge.
So grab your wand and conjure up the classic years of gaming with Pixel Wizard Adventure!
This is functionally same as MSX.emu but free so that users who don't have access to paid apps (such as Android users in China) can download.
++++This emulator requires additional setup, please read thru and follow the documentation below++++
You will find detailed descriptions at the MSX.emu site at
Other general information about this emulator is available at
This emulator is under GPL license, You can find the source codes at
Make good curves to progress in the main level, and try to beat your best score !
- vertical scrolling
- random emergence of obstacles
- scoring !
2D - Multiplayer RPG Platformer on Kickstarter:
*****Like us on Facebook to preview NEW Units, Items, and Enemies*****
*****Free Code giveaways on Facebook!*****
Command your army to victory! Pixel Kingdom is an RPG Defense game in which you collect Units to fight for you across infinite levels. There are tons of Units, Items, and Gear to unlock with your hard earned Gold. Pixel Kingdom features multiple environments with 50+ unique enemy units including rare and powerful Dragons. Complete with a full set of achievements, Pixel Kingdom is an easy defense game to pick up but hard to master!
NOTE: This app is NOT a ROMs downloader. As per Google policy, you cannot download ROMs directly from the app nor can we link you to ROM sites. It is only meant as a quick and convenient way to browse retro game information and search for more info on Google. Also, not all systems have available emulator apps at this time, including Sony Playstation 2.
Emulator Games Database provides a convenient list of the most popular emulator apps on Google Play. For each system, emulators are sorted by popularity and rating.
Other than emulators, this app also provides an extensive games list for 29 systems including:
Commodore 64 / C64
Gameboy Advance / GBA
Gameboy Color / GBC
Namco System 22
Neo Geo CD
Neo Geo Pocket
Nintendo / NES
Nintendo 64 / N64
Nintendo DS / NDS
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
Sega Model 2
Sony Playstation / PSX
Sony Playstation 2 / PS2
Sony Playstation Portable / PSP
Super Nintendo / SNES
Wish to recall some retro game names? You will be able to search for a game name or browse games by letter, genre or top rated. Provided on each game screen are screenshots, a recommended emulator and options to search for more info on Google.
Play as Franklin, an octogenarian sporting a green cardigan and a solid mustache. Looking for adventure in the sewers under his house, he finds himself faced with a horde of Frooms. He doesn't know what they are, but he will NOT stand for it.
Jump, bump, and kick your way through 25 challenging levels of Frooms.
Want to help make this game better? Email me!
RetroidNetplay is by DukedDroid and is an unofficial branch of the open-source project RetroArch that supports Netplay on Android Devices. The NetPlay support is CPU intensive and works on High End android devices such as the Nvidia Shield (tested) and powerful phones such as the Galaxy S4 (untested).
RetroidNetplay will evolve and will offer a lobby and match making platform in the near future.
RetroArch is a simple Multi-emulator frontend based on libretro by Themaister. Libretro is an API designed for simple abstraction of the functions inherent in retro-style, 2D games. While the most common use case for libretro has been console emulation, it is equally suited as a platform for almost any 2D game.
RetroidNetplay is open-source software based on the RetroArch and libretro open-source projects.
RetroidNetplay takes great pride in the work of the RetroArch and libretro projects and we're proud to credit the authors here: https://github.com/RetroidNetplay/AUTHORS
Thank you, Duked - Dukeddroid@gmail.com
Unofficial Android branch
LEGAL - READ:
* DOES NOT INCLUDE ROMS OR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL OF ANY KIND - YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN. NO ROM REQUESTS OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THIS NATURE PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. WE WILL ALSO NOT RESPOND TO ROM REQUEST E-MAILS.
* DOES NOT COME WITH COPYRIGHTED PSX BIOS FILES or anything else that would be illegal to distribute. PCSX ReARMed uses HLE BIOS emulation - that's why the games 'just work'. If a game does not work with the PS1 emulator, then try to start it with BIOS files in the same directory.
* RetroArch is licensed under the GPL and we maintain good relations with the actual emulator authors. Any emulator you see in this 'pack' is compliant with the original license of the emulators, and in most cases also endorsed by the official authors and/or the current maintainers,
While RetroArch might be licensed under the GPL, the emulators themselves might have a 'non-commercial' license or any other proprietary license that forbids selling (such as FBA and Genesis Plus GX). YOU ARE THEREFORE COMPELLED TO OBEY BY THE SPECIFIC LICENSE DEMANDS IMPOSED BY THE EMULATOR CONTAINED IN THIS PACK IF YOU HAVE ANY INTENTION OF 'REUSING' ANY OF THE SPECIFIC CORES CONTAINED IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU COMPLY WITH EACH LICENSE ON A PER-CORE BASIS.
FOR USERS - PLEASE READ -
* If you want help and if you want your feedback to be used - go to the forum and register here -
Can you beat the 615 score by Ands?
MUCH MORE TO COME!!!
Like our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/dougjumpy?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
This game was idealized and created by three Computer Science students: Marcelo Gomes, Mariana Oliveira e Lucas Lascasas. When we realized that our project had become a funny game we decided to port it to Android. This is a initial version of the game to see how it is accepted by the players. We intend to launch a complete version with a lot more features!
I hope you enjoy the game!
- Marcelo Gomes, Mariana Oliveira e Lucas Lascasas for idealizating and creating the game.
- Marcelo Gomes for porting it to Android.
- Mariana Oliveira for the game art.
- fins (http://www.freesound.org/people/fins/) for providing his sounds at freesounds.
- axtoncrolley (http://www.freesound.org/people/axtoncrolley/) for providing his sounds at freesounds.
- Questiion (http://www.freesound.org/people/Questiion/) for providing his sounds at freesounds.
- Francisco for providing his sounds.