A series of hanji / nonogram / griddler / whatever you want to call them puzzles.
IMPORTANT FOR MOBILE USERS - a stylus will almost certainly be required before too long for your small screen. Or you could just play the web version here instead- http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/652438
- Tap / tap and drag to fill in the grid. Use the numbers to figure out the correct pattern for each puzzle.
- Buttons on the top right return to level select, mute sounds, and reset the current grid in that order.
- Use the big square button to switch between filling in a puzzle and marking squares you know are empty.
- A massive 96 levels.
- Puzzles ranging from grids of 9 to 400!
- All your favourite characters from that thing you played once, you think, maybe.
- Music by SpyzViridian (http://spyzviridian.newgrounds.com/).
- Everything else by Dan "53xy83457" Hughes.