Issues that need attention Pretty good game, however, and this is huge, there MUST be a way to confirm one's bid and to play a card should take 2, two, taps, one to select a card and another tap to play it or select another if the wrong card was picked. Then my rating would be 4. A 5 star would be smarter AI play. Hey: I rated this 3 stars in July with some rather easy fixes. As of November, NOTHING has been done to fix these basic issues. Therefore, I am lowering my rating to 2 stars. Fix them and I am happy to raise my rating to 4 stars and 5 stars if AI play is improved. This could be a great game.
Impossible to review the bidding during the bidding portion of play. Double tapping on a card would be nice to correct tapping on the wrong card. When you partner makes the bid, you do not get to play the hand, the computer plays the hand. Overlapping the cards in you hand rather than looking at the whole card would save space and make it less confusing to see your cards. Makes me wonder how long the person who wrote this program has been playing bridge.
Problems 1) Cannot see the biddings made! 2) The colours and layout made it very difficult yo read yhe cards properly! 3) Do allow a Settings to change colours, etc
Better bidding review and form It needs a better way to review the bidding. This is obviously designed for large tablets. Get rid of the fluff graphics and there is plenty of room to make things larger.
Could not get bit to work. Had to keep passing
Thank you for the fix. This game is pretty good :)
- Very good intellect of the computer opponents
- Convenient English interface, and 20 more languages as well
- A large selection of faces and backs for the cards
- A large selection of tables
- Computer opponents sounds, and many other sound effects as well
- Different settings option
- Option for playing via Internet against real opponents
- Option for watching other tables and players
- Monthly online tournaments
Strategic cards game from India in both Single Player & Online Multiplayer Mode