Ethiopian Calendar also called the Ge'ez calendar; is the main (national) calendar used
in Ethiopia for every daily activity. It has big difference with the most widely used Gregorian
calendar. Ethiopian calendar has 13 months. Out of which 12 months have 30 days whereas; the last month has 5 or 6 days depending on the leap year. The leap year will have 6 days every four years.
The application is developed using java for android. It is designed to work on android operating system and it is fully tested on android >= 2.3 platforms. The user friendly developed software has the here under stated attributes:
• It displays all national and religious holidays in any given month
• It displays all national and religious holidays in any given year
• The user can easily check current year, month, week and day
• It can also be used to convert current, historical and future dates to/from Gregorian calendar
• Moreover it can also be used for planning and scheduling any daily routine and
special activities throughout the year
We have also included many useful FEATURES for your convenience such as:
1) "Notes" feature - You can save notes whenever you go easily!
2) "Record Audio And Share" feature - You can record your audio and share it with your friends via email, facebook and many more
3) "Barcode Scanner" feature - Easily scan barcode to explore the products info
4) "QR Code Scanner" feature - Easily scan that awesome QR Code
5) "Countdown Timer" feature - Countdown for the Ethiopian New Year celebration that fall on 12 September 2015 is on :-)
6) Goal Tracker Feature
7) QR Code List
8) SMS within app
9) Golf Score Card
10) Customised Calendar
11) Digital Signature
and many more :-)
Hope you like it
We hope that the development of this simple app will help a lot of people :-)
The Font is tested with most of the Samsung galaxy Series that support flip-fonts, but the test did not cover all available android devices. This font app is a movie base for the soon coming Android Geez calendar soft keyboard.
- keyboard looks just like iphone
- prediction/dictionary available
- enable/disable sound on keypress.
- enable/disable vibrate on keypress..
All-in-one light-weight keyboard
★ KakaoTalk,EBC WhatsApp, TicToc
★ Extreme customizable/scalable
★ T9, compact, Cyrillic phonetic (swipe ←)
★ Qwerty / Azerty / Qwertz / Dvorak / Left Hand / Right Hand / Colemak / Neo / Bépo
★ εχ๑тὶς, math, smiley faces, Edit Mode, Num Pad, symbols keyboard
★ Unicode IME
★ Esc, Ctrl, Alt, tab keys for ssh, telnet, remote desktop
★ Voice input
★ Auto correction: Type approximately or blind type
★ Autotext / shorthand.
★ Word learning
★ Split mode for tablets (thumb typing)
★ ICS (ice cream sandwich) tested.
★ Accents key / dead-key
★ Try Fontomizer SP if you have font issue.
-- Disclaimer --
License : iPhone 4, iPhone 5S and iOS 7 are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
All images and ideas are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines,please contact us directly.or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines,please contact us directly.
Enables you to easily type Amharic(አማርኛ) on your Android smart phones by makes it simpler to communicate in Amharic while using Message Facebook, Skype, Viber, Twitter etc...
Requirements: Android 3.0 and above
***For Android Version less than 3.0 users since those android versions do not support Ethiopic Font (Amharic/አማርኛ) you must upgrade your phone to the latest Android Version so you can use ሀሁ አማርኛ ኪቦርድ/HaHu Amharic keyboard.
- Has both Amharic & English Keyboard layouts.
- Innovative HaHu(ሀሁ) keyboard layout for Amharic and modes for a better and fast experiences.
- Lets you quickly switch between Amharic(አማርኛ) & English keyboards to enable multi-language text entry with a push of a button.
- Has setup/configure section that is so simple.
- Allows use of smiles on the keyboard.
- More than 300 Amharic(አማርኛ) alphabets are included.
- Quick touch reflects what you see on the keyboard.
- For example to type “ የ ” :- You can Long Press on a basic key "የ" and a pop-up preview will appears to see all the families of the pressed key "የ ዩ ዪ ያ ዬ ይ ዮ " and you can choose a sub-alphabet from the alphabets pop-up preview.
- For example to type “ የ ” :- A quick touch on a basic key "የ" and you can see all the families of the pressed key "የ ዩ ዪ ያ ዬ ይ ዮ" so you can choose a sub-alphabet from the alphabets keyboard preview.
1. How to enable HaHuAmharickeyboard (ሀሁ አማርኛ ኪቦርድ)?
**1st Step: After downloading HaHuAmharickeyboard, go into the Apps Menu click the HaHuAmharickeyboard.
**2nd Step: Follow the 3 step instruction under the settings.
**3rd Step: Enjoy!!!
Keep in touch with HaHuAmharickeyboard (ሀሁ አማርኛ ኪቦርድ):
G-Mail - email@example.com
Visit our Facebook page for tips videos support and much more:
Using HaHuAmharickeyboard (ሀሁ አማርኛ ኪቦርድ) enjoy writing Amharic(አማርኛ) & English on your Android phone.
Just in a few touch, You can share your favorite on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Viber and other social media sites with your friends and followers. If you want to send via SMS (Text Message) then it's also possible with this app. With the easy navigation of this app, you can navigate copy and share with your loved ones. You can Scroll around easily, also shuffle.
Once downloaded it works Offline.
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
Thank you for downloading,
OROMNET Software and Application Development PLC, Nekemtie, Ethiopia
- Three keyboard layouts. These are for Amharic and Tigrigna, English, and symbols. You can switch between each layout using the button at the corner. By default, the keyboard that appears first is the Amharic/Tigrigna keyboard. Switching to the English keyboard is only one tap away. The default keyboard can also be changed from Amharic/Tigrigna to English. The three keyboard layouts are available at all times.
- Supports Amharic and Tigrigna word completion. The keyboard contains hundreds of thousands of frequently used Amharic and Tigrigna words. Amharic and Tigrigna words are automatically suggested without you having to type all letters correctly. For example if you type ጠወተ then you see ጠዋት being suggested. The default language is Amharic. The language can be changed to Tigrigna in the settings page. English word suggestion is also available, and works in parallel with Amharic and Tigrigna word suggestions. You can tell the keyboard to turn of Amharic and Tigrigna word suggestions.
- Automatically inset Amharic or Tigrigna words. This setting is off by default to let first time users gradually get used to how the keyboard works. Once you get familiar with Amharic typing, turn it on to automatically insert Amharic and Tigrigna words when you press space, ፣, ፣, ።, ? and so on. The keyboard shows up to 5 Amharic or Tigrigna words suggested. The best word is in the middle with a highlighted color. This feature will automatically insert the best Amharic/Tigrigna word for you.
- Handy key in the middle of the keyboard to quickly type Amharic and Tigrigna words. You can switch between Amharic and Tigrigna letters መ ሙ ሚ ማ ሜ ም ሞ using the button in the middle. You can also press and hold a key to see these characters and less frequently used characters in Amharic and Tigrigna such as ሏ and ቋ. The keyboard has almost all Amharic and Tigrigna characters you will need.
- Although the keyboard can show Amharic, Tigrigna and English word suggestions, it can be used for any Ethiopian language that uses Ethiopic/Geez letters. The keyboard includes almost all Geez letters except a few that are rarely used. Pressing the shift key brings different letters. The letter አ is shown in the non-shifted view and pressing shift brings the letter ዐ. Similarly ሰ is shown first and pressing shift brings up ሠ. Less frequently used Ethiopic letters such as ቨ and ዠ are found in the shift view. Geez numbers are found in the symbols keyboard.
- English spelling suggestion and auto-capitalization.
Amharic (Geez) Input Method that enables you type Amharic easily and fast.
★ Various layouts and support for tablet device
It provides various layouts that enables you to easily type Amharic. You can also slide finger across screen for fast input.
★ Colorful themes
There are various colorful themes to choose from.
★ Word corrections and suggestions
Agerigna keyboard is smart enough to recognize typo and provide correction suggestions to you while typing.
★ Highly configurable to your needs
It enables you to configure your keyboard in your own desired ways.
We will never collect your personal info including credit card information and so on.
However, you may receive a warning when activating Agerigna Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” The warning message is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app, so don’t worry.
- Use the standard keyboard to write both English & Geez.
- Switch between Languages at the press of one button.
- No learning curve, and very familiar.
- Type on your mobile device as you would on you Desktop with GeezIME.
- An easy to learn phonetic key combination.
- Complete keyboard manual included in the App.
- Cool & Professional skins.
- And much more.
Can you see the Amharic letters in the next line below?
If you see boxes instead of Amharic letters, your device does not support Amharic display.
የአማርኛ ኪቦርድ ማስቻል
መመሪያው እንደየ ሞብል ወይም ታብሌቱ አይነት ሊለያይ ይችላል። ይህ መመሪያ የተዘጋጀው ለSamsung Galaxy S3 ነው።
Settings የሚለውን ፈልገው ይጀምሩ።
My device የሚለውን ይምረጡ።(ምስል 4)
ከዛ በኋላ Language and Input ይሚለውን ይጫኑ።(ምስል 4)
ይህ ሲሆን Amharic Keyboard የሚለውን ያዩታል።(ምስል 5)
ሳጥኑን ይምረጡ።(ምስል 5)
Enable Amharic Keyboard
The steps may be slightly different from device to device. This instruction is for Samsung Galaxy S3.
Go to My device (figure 4)
Then tap the Language and Input option (figure 4)
You will see the Amharic Keyboard (figure 5)
Check the box (figure 5)
አማርኛ ኪቦርድ አጠቃቀም
የሚፈልጉትን app ይጀምሩ።(browser, facebook, messaging, contact, ...) (ምስል 6)
ለመተየብ ሲዘጋጁ ትንሽ የኪቦርድ ምስል ከላይ በስተግራ ያያሉ። (ምስል 6)
ያንን ወደታች በማለት ከፍተው Select input method የሚለው ይጫኑ።(ምስል 7)
ከዛም ኪቦርዱን ከእንግሊዝ ወደ አማርኛ መቀያየር ይችላሉ።(ምስል 8)
Amharic Keyboard የሚለውን ኪቦርድ ሲመርጡ ኪቦርዱ ወደ አማርኛ ይቀየራል።(ምስል 1)
Using Amharic Keyboard
Start your favorite app(browser, Facebook, messaging, contact, ...) (figure 6)
When you start typing, you will see a keyboard icon on the notification bar on top. (figure 6)
Open the notification window and tap Select input method (figure 7)
Then you can switch between Amharic and English (figure 8)
When you pick Amharic Keyboard, you will see the keyboard (figure 1)
የአማርኛ ፊደላት መተየብ
ሀ ያለበተትን ቁልፍ ሲጫኑ በሙሉ የሀ ዝርያዎችን ያያሉ። ሌሎችንም ፊደላት ለመተየብ እንደዚሁ ይጠቀሙ።(ምስል 2)
ተጨማሪ ፊደላትና ስርዓተ ነጥቦች ለመተየብ ቀስቱ ያለበትን ቁልፍ ይጫኑ።
ሌሎችም ተጨማሪ ፊደላትና ስርዓተ ነጥቦች ለማግኘት ከታች በስተግራ ያለውን ቁልፍ ይጫኑ።
1/2 የሚለውን ሲጫኑ የግዕዝ ቁጥሮችና ተጨማሪ ፊደላት ያገኛሉ።
Typing Amharic Letters
Tap the ሀ key to see all the variants of the letter (figure 2)
You can do the same for the other characters
To find the additional letters and punctuation marks, tab the arrow key
Tab the key on the bottom left corner to see numbers and other punctuation marks
Tab 1/2 to see Ethiopic numbers and additional letters
ይህን ኪቦርድ የትኛውም app ላይ ሊጠቀሙበት ይችላሉ።
You can use the Amharic Keyboard on any app just like you use the standard keyboard.
Navigate through months and years
No plugin required clean native app
Ethiopian Holidays, will add more holidays in next releases
Date Converter From Ethiopian to Gregorian
Gregorian to Ethiopian date converted
For any Ethiopians, Habesha and any one in the planet easy to use
Bellevue Dev lab
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week, month and year view
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar
● per-event colors (if supported by the event's calendar)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by leaving a good rating and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, etc.)
Users can track regions and get access to events and places in those regions. They're able to map these listings with the added benefit of navigation support and other location based services like distance based sorting. ArifLife with facebook and twitter to allow for easy sharing with friends and family.
ArifSoft also provides support for annual tournaments within these communities and allows organizers to provide users with up to the minute scores through their phones.
Rated 95% by reghardware.com ( http://goo.gl/vlIa5 ) and 9/10 by WIRED ( http://goo.gl/lLPoa ).
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Supports both English and Amharic.
*Currently working on Material Design revamp. Keep an eye out for the update!*
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☺ TRY OUT THE FREE VERSION FIRST!
DigiCal+ is the premium version of DigiCal. By purchasing DigiCal+, you’re directly supporting development and you’ll get access to paid-only features.
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ads free
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C