Free puzzle game "Puzzle and Guess the flower" is designed to train memory, attention, ingenuity, ingenuity. Online puzzles is an educational game, a combination pleasant with the useful.
Puzzles can be played by children and adults. Colorful pictures of flowers allow you to collect puzzles with pleasure. Interesting and useful puzzle trains visual memory, logical thinking.
The application consists of two parts: “Puzzles” and “Guess the Flower”.
Puzzles develop spatial imagination, intelligence. The process of solving is a very fun and exciting process.
Rules of the game " Puzzles”:
Choose a theme and picture. Each topic contains 12 colorful photos of flowers. Depending on the level of difficulty, the picture is divided into 9, 16, 25 or 36 fragments. Mix fragments and start collecting a puzzle. If you forget the original picture, you can see a hint for a few seconds. When you assemble the puzzle, you can watch the build process as an animation.
The game "Puzzle" are 12 topics: «Roses», «Chrysanthemum», «Dahlias», «Lilies», «Carnations», «Cactuses», «Daffodils», «Flowering trees», «Tulips», «Orchids», «Begonias», «Verbena».
"Guess the Flower" is an interesting and educational game for children and adults.
You have the picture to guess the flower of the 3 proposed options. For every correct answer, you get 1 point. After you guess the 10 pictures you will be able to see the statistics –the number of correct answers and the number of all the pictures of flower, as well as the percentage of correct answers from the total number of pictures of flower.
Feature of game:
- 11 different topics: «Roses», «Chrysanthemum», «Dahlias», «Lilies», «Carnations», «Cactuses», «Daffodils», «Flowering trees», «Tulips», «Orchids», «Begonias», «Verbena»;
- colorful picture;
- 4 difficulty levels-3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6;
- 3 variants of answer choice in the quiz;
- absence of identical fragments;
- animation to view build photos;
- statistics of the game "Guess the Flower”;
- supports 16 languages-English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Armenian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Czech, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.