You are offered a free educational logic puzzle game "Guess the Bird: Tile Puzzle" The game is nice and useful with colorful pictures of birds, different themes, interesting animations.
Puzzle genre is one of the most popular games. The puzzles are easy to play on mobile devices, so every year their popularity among people of all ages is growing. Puzzles develop memory, motor skills and abstract thinking. The goal of the game "Guess the Bird: Tile Puzzle" is a collection of puzzles with different number of fragments of a picture and guessing the birds. These tasks require the manifestation of intelligence and resourcefulness, develop attention, memory, the ability to understand the algorithm of finding answers. Children who from an early age learn to solve puzzles in the future will easily solve any mathematical problems.
The game consists of two parts – “Puzzle” and “Guess the Bird”
Rules of the game " Puzzle”:
Choose a theme and a picture, then one of the levels – 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6. The higher the level, the more fragments of the picture and the harder the game. If during the Assembly of the puzzle you forget the original picture, see the hint. If you have collected the picture correctly, you can see the Assembly process in the form of an entertaining animation.
Puzzles allow you to explore the species of birds, it is easy to recognize them from the photos.
If you want to test your knowledge, go to the game "Guess the Bird”
You are offered 10 photos and 3 answers for each of them. For each correct answer you get 1 point. At the end you will see the game statistics.
Feature of game:
- Colorful pictures;
- 7 themes: "Stork", "Eagle", "Falcon", "Paradise", "Kinglet", "Columba ", "Parrot»;
– 4 levels of difficulty puzzles-3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6;
- 3 options for selecting an answer in the quiz;
- no repetitive elements in the puzzles;
- animation to view the steps of the puzzle;
- statistics of the game "Guess the Bird”;
- supports 16 languages-English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Armenian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Czech, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.