Teach your kids the Norwegian alphabet with this critically acclaimed app! Perfect for kindergarten and school (1st and 2nd class), for creative play with the letters in Norwegian. Recommended by Barnevakten.no, Familieverden.no and Tek.no.
With this Norwegian-made app you can let the children explore the Norwegian alphabet by coloring large and small letters that are then transformed into refrigerator magnets! Together you can listen to both the letter name and the sound. Use the symbols you create to stack simple words on the refrigerator, then take a picture of the artwork! Fun and simple, focusing on the educational - without disturbing elements such as advertising.
Everyone should learn the letters, and there is no need to wait. With Bogga Alphabet you can let the children discover the letters through creative play. A new exciting world will open for the kids! By becoming confident of the alphabet and words, one has the best starting point for the learning process in life.
• The Norwegian alphabet - for coloring and listening!
• Both upper and lower case letters can be changed
• Sound with pronunciation of letter name and letter sound
• 6 different colors to paint the symbols with
• A refrigerator to attach the magnets you are making
• A camera to capture the words you can create
• A trash can with lid and pedal to throw the symbols you no longer want to play with
• Child-friendly user interface
• No stress, just play and discover-fun
• Original, colorful design
• No third-party advertising
• No "Buy in Program"
Bogga Alphabet is a Norwegian app from Boggatap and suits children from 2 years and up.
Our English version of the app received "Editor's Favorite Badge" from Appysmarts.com!
Boggatap is a small, independent gaming studio with headquarters in Oslo. We specialize in apps for children, often with an educational twist. The goal is to create learning through creative dissemination - digital toys that will invite both the children and the parents to play together. Boggatap focuses on safe and inspirational play and therefore has neither third-party advertising nor "purchase in app" schemes. We also do not collect any personal data from the user. The only links to the Internet can be found in the "parent zone" which is secured by a "parent lock", that is, outside the children's reach. Boggatap's apps are featured in "KNOW what's inside" - a program created by MOMs with apps and ACT which is an editorial of parents and educators looking for safe apps for children, free of advertising.