The Story Mode Edition contains story game mode which allows you to play full story for both the female and male character.
Her Story (38,000 Words)
If you choose to play the female character, you've arrived at Dream City with the objective to find your missing father. How you are going to achieve this is up to you. Choose wisely as your decision has serious ramification throughout the game. Get a job, find a home and explore the city.
As you meet many characters in the game, you'll be given the chance to investigate the mystery behind murders, discover conspiracies and prove yourself to join a vigilante group. Can you survive in the city while trying to unravel the mystery of your father's disappearance?
His Story (38,000 Words)
If you choose to play the male character, you wake up not remembering anything about yourself. You have to figure out why you were sent to Dream City in the first place. You start with nothing and it's up to you to survive in a city troubled by gang fights and harsh economic condition. You'll be forced to scavenge, looking for odd jobs and carrying out dangerous quests just to earn money to buy food and find shelter to sleep.
Difference Between DC Life and DC Living
Both DC Life and DC Living share the same game world. DC Life is a text-based game which allows you to control the main character through plenty of screens. DC Living on the other hand plays like 2D role playing game which allows you to control the main character that you see from the top down view.
Both games have lots of interaction. If you have no idea what to do in the game, you can refer to the extensive checklist that keeps track of your progress in the game. There are a lot of tutorials that explain what you need to do in the game.
Is This Life Simulation Game?
The short answer is no. You're only controlling the main character from certain age. Although the game has certain life simulation features such as taking care of hunger, sleep and other needs, the game plays like a normal role playing game.
Features Available to All Game Modes
* 4 career paths (ad agency executive, lawyer, fashion designer or model)
* job promotion (starts from low-level position and get promoted to the top as CEO)
* plenty of part-time jobs at the restaurants and the port
* scavenge trash bins to recycle items to sell
* gain skill points by performing a job or attending class
* 40 places to explore (4 home type, 8 work places, 7 restaurants, 6 schools, 5 shops, 4 leisure facilities and 5 recreational facilities)
* 4 different vehicles to own (scooter, small car, sedan car and luxury car)
* invest in 3 different mutual funds to build wealth (take advantage of the economy to buy low and sell high)
* fight normal enemies (gangster, hooligan, drug addict and gym trainer)
Features Available to Story Game Mode (Female Character)
* 3 hidden career paths (paranormal investigator, private detective or vigilante agent)
* 51 quests to carry out with 4 separate storylines (save father, Dania, spy and vigilante)
* fight special enemies associated with the story (drug dealer, agent and assassin)
* 6 game endings (father saved, getting deported, tragic accident, leave city, getting killed and starved to death ending)
Features Available to Story Game Mode (Male Character)
* 23 quests to carry out with 4 separate storylines (recover memories, con artist, gang fight and Cecilia)
* fight special enemies associated with the story (drug dealer and assassin)
* 8 game endings (getting revenge, capture the killer, feeling remorse, betrayal, leave city, escape to Capital City, getting killed and starved to death ending)
If you have technical issues or any problem about the game, please contact us through e-mail address that you can find on this page.