«Spite & Malice», also known as «Cat and Mouse» or «Screw Your Neighbor», is a traditional card game for two to four people. It is a reworking of the late 19th century continental game «Crapette» and is a form of competitive solitaire with a number of variations that can be played with two or more regular decks of cards. It is a spin-off of «Russian Bank». The commercial version of this card game is marketed under the name «Skip-Bo». In contrast to the commercial variant, «Spite & Malice» is played with classic playing cards.
The object of this card game is to be the first player to discard all the playing cards from his deck in sorted order and thus win the game.
FEATURES OF THE APP
• Play offline against optionally one to three computer opponents
• Play online against friends or players from all over the world
• Move up in the rankings
• Optionally select the size of the stock piles
• Choose whether you play classically with «four ascending building piles» or with «two ascending and two descending building piles»
• Additional options for discarding the joker