Teachers! Get your students excited about math with this award-winning, problem solving game. Enjoy features specifically designed to help you drive engaging math activities.
IMPORTANT: THIS APP HAS THE SAME LEVELS AS SLICE FRACTIONS, BUT UNLOCKS ALL LEVELS FOR EASIER DEVICE SHARING AND PROVIDES A TEACHER'S GUIDE.
The game sets itself apart from other apps because it has broken down the foundational knowledge that students need to understand in order to truly grasp what a fraction is. Teaching those fundamentals without the interference of words, makes this a product that could reach those students who have not understood the concept of fractions in traditional ways.
*** App Store Editors’ Choice & Best of 2014 ***
*** Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice ***
*** Winner of a Parents’ Choice Gold Award 2014 ***
*** Winner of the International Serious Play Awards Gold Medal 2014 ***
*** Winner of the Indie Prize Showcase Awards for Best Family Friendly Game 2014 ***
Students will enjoy:
• Learning fraction concepts without words
• Collecting funky hats
• Solving over 90 innovative physics puzzles
• Playing in a safe, digital environment. No ads or in-app purchases.
Teachers will benefit from:
• An app co-created with researchers at a Canadian university (UQAM)
• A Teachers’ Guide covering all the content
• A menu organized by concepts
• Immediate access to all levels
• A game aligned to Common Core State Standards: (2.G.A.2) (2.G.A.3) (3.NF.A.1) (3.NF.A.3) (4.NF.B.3)
• An App Kickstart Guide at http://g.co/play/edukickstart
The game covers the following fraction concepts:
• Part-whole partitioning
• Numerator / Denominator notation
• Equivalent fractions
• Fraction ordering
• Subtracting fractions from 1
Ululab is a studio that produces fun and pedagogically sound video games. We strive to ensure that these games are intuitive and will lead to profound conceptual learning. We believe we can push the limits of game-based learning.
Your feedback is much appreciated, so please feel free to provide suggestions for future updates. If something isn't working as you would expect, please contact us: www.ululab.com/contact