Pocket Prep’s CNOR® practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience. Pocket Prep apps increase exam day success by 300% compared to traditional studying.
CNOR® Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
CNOR® Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Communication & Transfer of Care
- Emergencies & Professional Accountability
- Instrumentation Control
- Intraoperative Activities
- Preoperative Patient Care
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep apps share the same test prep standards as the big companies like McGraw-Hill, Kaplan, and Barron’s. Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2015 testing.
Your path to success includes:
- 25 CNOR® practice questions completely FREE. Try the app out!
- 300 total practice questions available after upgrade.
- Free access to Pocket Prep’s guide to exam success.
Since 2011, Pocket Prep, Inc. has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
Mosby’s CNOR® Exam Prep Lite, provides 12 sample exam study questions with rationales (1 from each content category of Mosby’s CNOR® Exam Prep app). This handy application, written by expert nurses, follows the CNOR® exam content outline:
• Emergency Situations
• Instruments and Supplies
• Intraoperative Activities, Part I
• Intraoperative Activities, Part II
• Intraoperative Activities, Part III
• Plan of Care and Outcomes
• Preoperative Assessment and Diagnosis, Part I
• Preoperative Assessment and Diagnosis, Part II
• Professional Accountability
• Transfer of Care
The easy-to-navigate Mosby’s CNOR® Exam Prep app includes a glossary and a complete bibliography with hyperlinks to learning resources. Elsevier/MC Strategies provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
Keywords: CNOR, Certified periOperative Nurse, Certified periOperative Registered Nurse perioperative nursing, perioperative nurse, operating room nurse, nursing certification, operating room, operating suite, OR nurse, surgical nurse, ambulatory surgery, registered nurse, day surgery, invasive procedures