Pocket Prep’s CNOR® practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience. Pocket Prep apps increase exam day success by 300% compared to traditional studying.
CNOR® Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
CNOR® Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Communication & Transfer of Care
- Emergencies & Professional Accountability
- Instrumentation Control
- Intraoperative Activities
- Preoperative Patient Care
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep apps share the same test prep standards as the big companies like McGraw-Hill, Kaplan, and Barron’s. Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2015 testing.
Your path to success includes:
- 25 CNOR® practice questions completely FREE. Try the app out!
- 300 total practice questions available after upgrade.
- Free access to Pocket Prep’s guide to exam success.
Since 2011, Pocket Prep, Inc. has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
PLEASE NOTE – Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Nursing Central service.
**Now Includes Notes and Integrated Calculators **
“Nursing Central contains everything a nurse needs at the bedside. It’s a must-have for nurses and nursing students.”
-Brent Thompson, PhD, RN, West Chester University
ABOUT NURSING CENTRAL
Nursing Central helps nurses and students find detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
Five best-selling nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 24+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• New - Make quick calculations with integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Consult trusted disease and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Learn on the go with our exclusive study system - Grasp™
• Access 24+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Nursing Central website for one year
Mosby’s CNOR® Exam Prep Lite, provides 12 sample exam study questions with rationales (1 from each content category of Mosby’s CNOR® Exam Prep app). This handy application, written by expert nurses, follows the CNOR® exam content outline:
• Emergency Situations
• Instruments and Supplies
• Intraoperative Activities, Part I
• Intraoperative Activities, Part II
• Intraoperative Activities, Part III
• Plan of Care and Outcomes
• Preoperative Assessment and Diagnosis, Part I
• Preoperative Assessment and Diagnosis, Part II
• Professional Accountability
• Transfer of Care
The easy-to-navigate Mosby’s CNOR® Exam Prep app includes a glossary and a complete bibliography with hyperlinks to learning resources. Elsevier/MC Strategies provides health professionals with online education, evidence-based clinical reference solutions, and organizational development and performance management tools.
Keywords: CNOR, Certified periOperative Nurse, Certified periOperative Registered Nurse perioperative nursing, perioperative nurse, operating room nurse, nursing certification, operating room, operating suite, OR nurse, surgical nurse, ambulatory surgery, registered nurse, day surgery, invasive procedures