Learn to read Hangeul, making exciting rhythm by combining onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants, with animations for image-sound associative learning of pronunciation based on the principles of creation of Hangeul.
'PopPopping Korean', made by Hansol Education Co., Ltd., a prominent Hangeul education company in Korea, is an application for foreigners to learn Korean in an easy and fast way with fun.
2. Characteristics : PopPopping Korean is an easy, fun and fast way to learn Korean with mobile devices.
1) easy : Induces for the user to easily and accurately emulate the pronunciation of onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants through animations on the pronunciation of articulators, which other conventional Korean textbooks lack. The user becomes familiar to the pronunciation of Hangeul through interesting letter animations related to the sound of letters.
2) fun : Rhythm Hangeul game for the user to make a rhythm by combining onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants and mix the pronunciation of Hangeul. Comic character animations that show when a word is completed.
3) fast : Allows the user to become able to read Hangeul within a short period of time after once learning on the basis of the principles of creation of Hangeul, not just memorizing the letters.
1) Hangeul Pronunciation : You can view animations on the pronunciation of Hangeul.
- Onset/ Vowels/ Coda : animations on the pronunciation of articulators of each letter
- Syllables : Learning of syllables (Combining onset consonants with vowels or onset consonants with vowels and coda consonants)
2) Rhythm Hangeul : You can play the Rhythm Hangeul game.
- Fifty words related to the Korean wave
- Making a rhythm by combining the onset consonants, vowels, and coda consonants of the words you have selected.
- Comic animations with the meaning of the words
3) Secrets of Hangeul
- Page for introduction of principles of creation of Hangeul (Greatness of Hangeul/ King Sejong/ Principles of creation of consonants/ Principles of creation of vowels)