Earz is the most fun music education app for at home and at school, from beginner to expert.
Learn notes, rhythm, chords, scales and more - in the shape of quizzes on each topic!
With Earz you learn all music theory and ear training and lay a foundation to play instruments yourself. Comfortably at home, on the bus or any other place or moment that you want. Suitable for all music genres; from classical to pop and jazz!
Earz is the ideal aid for educational institutions, music associations, choirs, and the like, as the content can be modified completely by teachers in order to befit specific students!
To subscribe and for more info, go to: www.earz.eu Want to acquire Earz as a private individual? Opt for ‘Earz Solo’.
With the app you learn and practice these skills on three levels:
- Recognize chords
- Recognize instruments
- Recognize styles
- Recognize intervals
- Write out melodies
- Read notes
- Write out rhythmic patterns
- Recognize scales
- Learn music theory
- Tones: recognize basic music principles such as high/low, long/short and loud/soft
- And more!
You can indicate what instrument you want to hear in quiz questions and examples. The app is optimized for piano, guitar, viola, cello, double bass, bassoon, flute, harp, oboe, horn, clarinet, saxophone, trombone, trumpet, tuba, violin en xylophone!
Earz is the music lessons app for beginners, with quiz questions such as…
- What instrument do you hear?
- How many beats are in a three-four time?
- What does forte mean?
- Put the notes at the correct height
But Earz also offers music lessons for advanced students and experts:
- Put the rhythmic elements in the correct order on the stave
- Do you hear a dominant seventh or a major seventh chord?
- How long does the pictured note last?
- What scale do you hear?
ALL EARZ FEATURES IN A ROW
- The most comprehensive app to learn music
- Choose your instrument
- 10 different components
- 3 different skill categories each with dozens of levels
- Start at your own level, or:
- Go from beginner to advanced to expert
- Practice mode to play quizzes without scores
- Continue playing where you left off
- View the theory and wiki at each quiz component
- Keep your score and receive rewards for your progress
- Compare your score to that of the rest of the world!
- Integrated help with mini-keyboard and metronome
- Choice from C D E-notes or do re mi
- Choose your favorite key
- Available in Dutch, English, German and Spanish
- NO IN-APP PURCHASES
Do you have ideas on how to improve Earz or make it more fun? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.