Help Josef the robot to save his girlfriend Berta from the Blackcap Brotherhood.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2:
* Pinch-to-zoom (small screen friendly)
* Supports both Phones and Tablets
* Better Graphics
* Cloud Save
!! Please note that your old saves from 1.X version will not work, but you can use the "Lost Save" functionality within the game to partially recover your position (there are 6 pre-saved positions from various parts of the game).
"Absolutely Fantastic" - TouchArcade
4/4 - USA TODAY
4/4 - SlideToPlay
9/10 - Pocket Gamer
- IGF, Excellence in Visual Art Award
- Gamasutra, Best Indie Game Of The Year
- VGChartz.com, Best Indie Game Of The Year
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
* IGF Excellence in Audio Award
* Game of the Year - jayisgames.com
* IndieCade: Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers' Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
* An amazing and heartwarming adventure. (90%) - IGN
* Botanicula is so damned good that it probably won't even wind up on Metacritic. - Kotaku
* You absolutely need to check it out. (90%) - Toucharcade
* A bold, bright, and brilliant adventure. (90%) - PocketGamer
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by Dva.
More than 20 MILLION players and counting!
5/5 - AppSmile
4/4 - Slide to Play
5/5 - AppSpy
9.2/10 - Multiplayer.it
9/10 - Destructoid
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
"BADLAND is one of the most beautiful games on Android and one of the must download games of 2013." -- Android Authority
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play” -- AppSpy
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
WINNER of Nordic Indie Sensation Award in Nordic Game 2013
WINNER of Best Project in Game Connection Europe 2012
WINNER of SCEE Award in Game Connection Europe 2012
Selected Indie Game in PAX 10 2013
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- Single-player campaign with 100 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device in 23 levels and more content in future updates
- Cooperative mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
* Also with full support for game controllers
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
- Designed for Android phones, tablets and Android TV
- Supports Cloud Save and Immersive mode
- More levels and content coming in updates
Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
The Tiny Bang Story is set across five distinct chapters each with their own lovingly hand-drawn location, which combined with the enchanting music created just for this game, adds up to an immersive and crowd-pleasing experience. With no text in the game users will intuitively find their way around the planet, work out what tasks need to be completed next and forge their own path through this unique adventure.
So sit back, put your thinking cap on and get ready to help the inhabitants of Tiny Planet in The Tiny Bang Story.
• Top 10 PC download hit on BigFish and Gamehouse
• Five distinct chapters and over 30 challenging brain teasers
• A gorgeous steampunk inspired world drawn entirely by hand
• Absorbing gameplay with intuitive controls
• 10 enchanting musical themes
• • "The Tiny Bang Story perfectly collects stunning hand drawn backdrops, original mini games, gorgeous graphics and smoothing soundtrack." – Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com
• • "Best Android app of the week" - Gizmodo
• • "If you haven’t tried this game yet and own a tablet, go get it NOW. You don’t know what you’ve missed out on." Gold Medal – PlayAndroid.com
• • "Visually, this game is stunning." - androidpolice.com
• • “Herocraft also did a fantastic job of making The Tiny Bang story look pretty.” – technologytell.com
• • “The Tiny Bang Story is a must-play if you’re at all interested in casual or puzzle games.” - Androinica.com
• • “I recommend you go and install the game right away...” 5/5 – Android Headlines
• • This game plays great on a big screen TV using MHL technology. Check out www.meetmhl.com for more details.
Please note that this game requires an additional 50-100Mb download when first run, depending on your device. Additional data charges may apply.
An Internet connection is required for verification the first three times you launch the game.
Сибирь – это игра, которая вывела жанр квеста на новый уровень.
Для молодого и амбициозного адвоката Кейт Уокер элементарное, казалось бы, задание оборачивается невероятным приключением. Кейт прибывает в маленькую альпийскую деревушку во Франции, где должна провернуть сделку по выкупу старой фабрики механических игрушек. Оказывается, что хозяйка фабрики недавно скончалась и дела можно вести только с ее братом. В поисках Ганса Форальберга, гениального изобретателя и единственного, кто мог бы пролить свет на происходящие вокруг таинственные события, Кейт приходится проделать долгий путь...
◇ Любимые герои и узнаваемые локации
◇ Красочность и атмосферность
◇ Превосходно продуманный сюжет
◇ Неординарные задания и логичные решения
Прохождение Сибири – это не просто квест, это полноценное приключение!
-10 unique and challenging quests
-tons of collectable upgrades and items
-endless dungeon-running fun!
The game is designed to run on a Samsung Galaxy S2, equivalent, or newer. An optional 'reduce graphics quality' setting is available in the in-game settings menu to players who are experiencing poor framerate on older devices.
Seven years have passed since your parents Audrey and Patrick went missing and you left Hazewich. When your granddad asks you to come back urgently, it’s clear that strange things are happening again. No one meets you at the station upon arrival, the town and its people are gloomily silent, electricity goes out for no reason and windows are framed with strange datura plants. Worse, there is no return date on your ticket! Are you doomed to stay here forever? Is this world even real? And could this all be related to the mysterious Mirror of Avatifa that broke many years ago?
Meet lovely Amanda living next door and fight the devilry together. Wander the desolate streets and rid Hazewich of the spooky forces that are trying to destroy your world!
YOU CAN UNLOCK ADDITIONAL BONUSES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● Over 1750 heart-pounding quests to fulfill
● 46 eerie hidden object scenes to search
● 160+ collections to gather for bonuses and awards
● 11 different types of mini-games to master
● Regular free updates with loads of new content
● Google Play game services support
Game available in: English, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
***Note*** This game supports high-end smartphones and tablets such as Nexus 7 and Nexus 10.
***Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail***
***G5 Games - New game apps every week!***
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in Google Play!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ The Secret Society®
▶ Left in the Dark
▶ The Ghost Archives
▶ Dream Catchers: The Beginning
▶ Virtual City Playground®
▶ The Island: Castaway® 2
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Brave Tribe: Farming Adventure
▶ Stand O’ Food® City
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
What the press said:
“Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.”
10/10 – Destructoid
“The game is a masterpiece.”
5/5 – GiantBomb
“Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.”
5/5 – The Escapist
“Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.”
5/5 – Joystiq
Winner of more than 100 awards, including:
Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable”
Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game”
Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”
GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”
Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”
X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game”
IGN’s “Best Horror Game”
In this story-based game for juniors aged 4-7, your child will help catch the robber and find the missing cat.
During the search, your child will meet lots of friendly folks: creative construction workers, a nice lady, a princess in a castle, an unlucky businessman, a gas station mechanic, a cool surfer girl, and of course there is also time to play with the police dogs.
Quest is using fun mini-games to tell a riveting happy-ending story that will provide inspiration for hours of real-life creative play, both with and without LEGO® bricks.
*No in-app purchases
*NEW: Unlock new, free content with studs earned
*NEW: A fun map that always shows where you are and where to go. Once all levels have been unlocked, your child can play their favorite quests over and over again.
*NEW: Extra beach level – surf the waves to collect more studs.
*Bright, fun and friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required
*Virtual building with LEGO® bricks
*No third-party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® Juniors:
LEGO® Juniors is designed to give children age 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO® brick through iconic, fun and Easy to Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick start elements and numbered pre packed bags that can be built without help from Mum or Dad – which makes any small builder extra proud.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
To celebrate, we cut the price in half! (Limited time only.) +++
CLARC. An actiony puzzle adventure. With drunk robots.
● [4.5 of 5] "CLARC is a terrific little game with a lot of heart. It's gorgeous, meaty, packed with a variety of clever puzzles, and challenging." - toucharcade.com
● [4.5 of 5] "An enchanting experience that you need to discover for yourself. I highly recommend this game" - appadvice.com
This grid-based genre mix combines complex spatial puzzles with arcade style action elements and an epic storyline.
As the story unfolds, the nerdy forklift robot Clarc will encounter partying robots, attractive nuclear missiles and intoxicated supercomputers. He sets out to repair his production facility on Mars and fights to rescue his friends from the intruding spaceship, M.O.T.H.E.R.
● 100 brain-teasing puzzles in
● 25 large levels
● 12 hours of gameplay
● High-definition comic visuals
● Dozens of interactive elements
● Advanced enemy AI
● English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian language support
● Google Play Games – Achievements
● Cloud Sync for game progress
● Level Skip Cheat
● No annoying micro-transactions!
● CLARC's rich visuals are optimized for TABLETS
● featured in the TegraZone with a special THD version for nVidia Shield
Please note that CLARC's rich visuals are optimized for newer devices.
● Requirements: DualCore CPU 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 4" Display, Android 4.0 or higher.
● Recommended: Tegra3, Snapdragon S4 / 400 / 600 / 800, Exynos 4210 or higher.
● Please check the free levels in CLARC lite before purchasing!
Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd are suddenly at the edge of a continent that's cracking wide open! Now they're separated from home and family while floating out to sea!
Sid's no match for this danger alone; he needs your help to explore the unknown, rescue his friends Manny and Diego, and save every animal in the herd from menacing dinosaurs and more!
EPIC EXPLORATION & ADVENTURE
• Explore the unknown with Sid, Manny & Diego as playable characters.
• Have casual fun in diverse environments like snowy islands and treacherous lush lands.
• Overcome extreme hurdles and encounters with a hungry dinosaur and other foes in order to find missing family members.
RESCUE THE ENTIRE HERD
• Play a match-3 puzzle to save every animal friend.
• Sled with Sid and rescue the herd's babies.
• Recruit Precious and bring the herd together quickly.
• Return each animal to the village and complete your collection.
A COMPLETE SCRAT-ASTROPHE
• Don't kid around! Scrat needs to escape an avalanche in an exciting and addictive runner mini-game.
• Each rescued animal can be used as a power-up.
• Compete against friends in daily/weekly challenges and earn big rewards.
A REAL ICE AGE MOVIE EXPERIENCE
• A unique storyline featuring the official movie voices of the three playable characters.
• Beautiful 3D graphics that create an amazing simulation of the ICE AGE world.
• Fun animations give life to all characters.
A CASUAL SOCIAL SIMULATION
• Invite every friend you know to join the fun!
• Compete against your fellow mammals in the runner or puzzle games.
• Be social and show your animal collection off to friends and family.
For any kid, adult, or dinosaur who loves the ICE AGE movies, farm simulation, animal collection, exploration, runner games, match-3 puzzle games, and casual social games they can enjoy with friends.
Ice Age Adventures is free to download and play. You will collect virtual currencies called “Berries,” “Shells” and rarer “Acorns” as you play, which you can use to care for your virtual animals or buy in-game items. There will also be waiting times associated with some actions that you can skip using virtual currency. If you don’t have enough virtual currency to buy an item, skip time, or perform an action, you can choose to earn additional currency gradually over time as you play the game, or purchase additional virtual currency with real money. In-app purchases range from $1.99 to $99.99. You may control in-app purchases made within this app using the password settings explained in the Google Play help center.
Supported languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Bahasa and Traditional Chinese
An additional download of 50 to 150 MB is required to play this game. Please note that the size of this required download may change without notice.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Certain aspects of this game, such as collaborating with, playing against, or sharing in-game items with other players will require the player to connect to a social network such as Facebook or Gameloft LIVE! Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game.
This game may contain third-party advertisements that will redirect you to a third-party site.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Leo’s Fortune is an award-winning platform adventure game where you hunt down the cunning and mysterious thief that stole your gold. Beautifully hand-crafted levels bring the story of Leo to life in this epic adventure.
"Leo's Fortune is one of the most dazzling platform games I've seen, with graphics that rival recent-gen consoles." - CNET
"Leo's Fortune is special in every way. It's equal parts game and art; a likely contender for mobile gaming's Hall of Fame. 9.5 out of 10" - Phone Arena
"Leo's Fortune is a masterpiece. 100 out of 100" - Duuro.net 100%
"Leo's Fortune is an excellent platformer...controls fit tablet play perfectly, and the clever, gorgeous design is evident throughout." – Joystiq
"This is very close to the perfect touchscreen platformer, so it's definitely something you should consider picking up...The game is so insanely gorgeous, I just want more of it." - Android Police
“I just returned home to find all my gold has been stolen! For some devious purpose, the thief has dropped pieces of my gold like breadcrumbs through the woods. Despite this pickle of a trap, I am left with no choice but to follow the trail. Whatever lies ahead, I must recover my fortune.” -Leopold
through lush environments from mossy forests and arid deserts, to pirate cities and snowy mountains.
vicious traps and solve physics-based puzzles through 24 levels of treacherous platform adventure.
the trail of gold and uncover the truth behind Leo’s stolen fortune in this award-winning platformer.
Finish Leo’s Fortune to unlock Hardcore Mode: try to beat the whole game without dying, a rare feat among players of this epic platform adventure! Compete with your friends to beat as many levels as you can in the fastest time possible.
Leo’s Fortune supports Game Controllers and Gamepads made for Android devices, Cloud Save, Leaderboards and Achievements.
Check out our Rube Goldberg trailer featuring the levels of the game brought to real life: http://youtu.be/SH9KnEgPsXc
Fan of Leo? Join our community at:
Questions, suggestions, or need help? We would love to hear from you! Reach us at email@example.com
*Certain Game Controllers and Gamepads have specific minimum device requirements. Check compatibility with your game controller or gamepad manufacturer. Android TV users only: a compatible gamepad is required to play. A gamepad is not required for play on handheld devices.
If you experience issues after "Content has finished downloading" and cannot continue, please try the following:
On your device, go to Settings > Apps > Google Play and press "clear data" and "clear cache". After this, restart the game.
“Alluring and mesmerizing, The Rivers of Alice is the perfect game for adventure gamers.” 148apps
“From the soundtrack, to the hand-drawn graphics, right down to the methods of communication and input, everything is geared towards wrapping you up in the game's world.”: Pocket Gamer
The Rivers of Alice is a graphic adventure that takes you through a world of riddles and characters inspired by the music and lyrics of vetusta morla. Whenever Alice falls asleep, she enters a world of fantasy where the player must help Alice face her fears like Sloth, Envy, or Lie.
Nominated in the Fun & Serious Game Festival (Best OST and best game for mobile) and in the hòPLAY13 Independent Game Festival.
Enjoy the leisurely game-play, beautiful graphics made using watercolors, ink and graphite, and the original game soundtrack composed by the indie-rock group, vetusta morla.
• Beautiful and inspiring graphic adventure
• Enchanting soundtrack by vetusta morla, Spanish indie-rock group
• Fun and extended gaming experience
• Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
If you like adventure games, good music, art and, above all, if you are not in a hurry... This is your game.
*** Awarded as Best German Computer Game 2014 ***
*** Awarded as Best German Family Game 2013 ***
*** Google Play Editors Choice ***
Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.
Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions…?
Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you: Screamingly funny dialogues! Numerous tricky puzzles! A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!). A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere! Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – going up against all current graphic trends! Five spectacular chapters! A story with more twists than any Asposian nose! Stunning cartoon-like animations! The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs – even lip sync! Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots! And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!
-- Texts and voice-overs 100% in English (and German) --
-- Full game, no In-App-Purchases --
-- Tablet support --
"No adventure fan in this world should miss out the cuddlesome story about Robert, Laura and Peck - nobody!" - game2gether.de [91/100]
"A world that will enchant you, an adventure debut that will fascinate you." - gamona.de [84/100]
"That's the way a classic point & click adventure should look like." - gameswelt.de [8/10]
"Great speaker's performance, charming soundtrack." - pcgames.de [86/100]
"The world of Asposia may be hollow, but The Inner World offers a solid […] treat for adventure fans that shouldn't be missed." - alternativemagazineonline.co.uk [9/10]
"If you grew up with games such as Kings Quest or Broken Sword, you will definitely savor Headup Games and Studio Fizbin's point-and-click adventure game The Inner World. […] The game is as beautiful as it is amusing, having some spicy and well-put comments, as well as many memorable characters." - softpedia.com [8.5/10]
"I unashamedly recommend this game to all adventure game fans." - adventureclassicgaming.com [5/5]
Please note: After the current update your Savegame may be lost - we are very sorry, this is caused by a technical problem. To get your progress back, please use the Wishing Well (start new game, touch settings button and then touch it again) and enter one of the following codes to progress fast in the game:
startchapter2 - Root Forest
startchapter3 - Abondoned Dynasty
startchapter4 - Secret of the Basylians
startchapter5 - Asposia's last hope
Sorry again, have fun nonetheless! :)
Set in a world full of wonders, quirks and things from beyond our reality, Violett is a remarkable adventure game that will push your brain to the limits and engross you completely.
Dragged by her parents, a young and rebellious teenage girl – Violett, moves to an old spooky house in the middle of nowhere. Forced away from her friends and life in the city; she imagines how boring life in countryside will be: spending day after day, bored in her room with absolutely nothing to do. But what she cannot imagine, is that in just few moments, she'll have the adventure of her life.
A spark of light from the nearby mouse hole catches her attention, she reaches inside and in a blink of an eye she's in a completely different place. So familiar, yet so distant. So magnificent, and yet dangerous. A place where frogs singing operas are daily occurrence, garden gnomes are emissaries from another dimension and power of telekinesis is not freaking anyone out. Now only your wit and luck can help her unite with her parents.
Rack your brain on intricate puzzles that will allow you to move forward. Use the power of telekinesis to get you out of your troubles. Fight the evil spider queen that wants to make you her new trophy. Use your touch to roam the beautiful and psychedelic world, inspired by Alice in Wonderland, Dali and other great works. Immerse yourself in the soothing sound track
- Fantastic 2,5D point-and-click adventure game
- Unique world inside the 'rabbit-hole'
- Immersive mode support
- Multitude of puzzles and riddles
- A spooky atmosphere of mystery and uneasiness
- Evil Spider Queen who's trying to prevent you from ever coming back
- Paranormal forces to manipulate objects
- Beautiful hand-painted graphics full of quirkiness and style
- Full parallel reality inspired by Alice in the Wonderland and other great works