• viewing account balances
• paying beneficiaries
• transferring money between own accounts
• approving sign-in and certain transactions (through our website)
Once you’ve registered and activated this application, remember to keep your:
• cellphone safe and in your possession at all times
• Remote PIN (personal identification number) secret
To register for Remote Banking, visit your nearest Capitec Bank. If you would like more information, call our 24hr Client Care Centre on 0860 10 20 43.
Download the App from Absa to access the following services:
• Account balances and transaction history in a list view, chart view or calendar view
• Transfer money between accounts
• Create and manage beneficiaries
• Make payments
• Buy prepaid airtime
• Send money using CashSend
• Add a picture to your profile and all your beneficiaries
• Tag your favourite beneficiaries
• Authorise transactions
• Manage your limits
• Apply for Rewards
• Redeem Rewards for airtime, cash, points, retail vouchers
• View Share Trading portfolio
• View your Insurance policies and initiate a claim
• An improved foreign currency index and calculator
• GPS-driven Absa ATM and branch locator
• Easy-to-use financial calculators
• This app also offers a customised experience for Private Banking customers
• Financial indicators & commodities for Private Banking customers
• A dashboard menu for easy access and navigation to all the great features that this App has to offer
• Rate the banking app or send us feedback directly from the feedback applet
• Sort beneficiary lists and save your order preference
The Payment Pebble App has been designed with you in mind – screens are customised for the optimal experience on your device.
Please note that you need to apply for a Merchant Account with Absa Bank in order to obtain the Payment Pebble.
Download the Payment Pebble App to get access to the following:
• Chip & Pin and Magstripe & Pin transactions in one device
• Does not require a power cable allowing transactions anywhere you have a GSM signal - thus complete mobility!
• Plugs into the 3.5mm audio jack on your mobile device
• Preconfigured and linked to your account during on-boarding process
• Needs no technical configuration - It just works
• Remote activation, deactivation and reactivation for complete security
• Firmware can be updated remotely
• Patented world-first pin entry method
• Accept payments from your customers’ magnetic strip & PIN as well as chip & PIN credit and debit cards.
• Process purchase refund transactions on your customers’ magnetic strip & PIN as well as chip & PIN credit cards.
• View your Payment Pebble transaction history
Perform all your traditional banking transactions:
- Make payments and add recipients
- Do transfers between your accounts
- View account balances and transaction history
- Open accounts
- Manage your accounts and cards
Use convenient value adds to make your life easier:
- Buy and sell shares and Krugerrands
- View and manage your eBucks rewards
- Full eWallet functionality, so even non-FNB customers can use the FNB App
- ATM and branch locator
- View Forex rates
- Receive all your inContact messages in one place
- Buy Prepaid Airtime, Data, Electricity
- Purchase iTunes codes
- Make FREE calls to other FNB App users, FNB Call Centres and your Premier Banker
- Improved messaging functionality (send money, airtime or share photos and videos while messaging)
Anyone can download the FNB Banking App for Smartphones, but you need to be an FNB customer to make full use of all services offered. If you are not an FNB customer, you can conveniently Switch to FNB from the App.
Simply download the App and click “Get Started”, follow the prompts to guide you through the setup process.
By downloading or using the FNB Banking App for Smartphones you agree to be bound by the license agreement located at https://fnbtouch.fnbconnect.co.za/software_license.pdf. This agreement is incorporated into this notice by reference.
If you do not agree to the licence agreement, do not download or use the application.
Terms & Conditions apply
– Create personalised dashboards that represent different parts of your financial world.
– Rearrange your dashboard and rename your accounts to fit your personal needs.
YOUR MONEY AT A GLANCE
– View all your Standard Bank accounts and products at a glance.
– Track balances and transactions of your current, savings and credit card accounts.
– Search and filter transactions.
– Monitor your accounts with graphs.
– Add and remove beneficiaries and contacts.
– Create and manage recipient groups.
- Open AccessSave accounts.
MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL & BUSINESS ACCOUNTS IN ONE APP
– Link your business cards and view your business accounts via a dedicated dashboard.
– Make payments, transfers, and manage your beneficiaries.
- Link your UCount Rewards and view your points balances.
- Link your Insurance profile – view policies, email them to yourself, and request a call-back to make claims and change policy details.
TRANSFER TO AND FROM ANYWHERE
– Make transfers and payments on the go.
– Create future-dated and recurring payments.
– Transfer funds between any of your linked accounts.
– Send money to anyone using a mobile number, for collection at any Standard Bank ATM or collection point.
– Create a cash voucher via the app and withdraw cash at any ATM – all without using your card.
BUY AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY, DATA AND SMS BUNDLES
– Buy and send airtime, data or SMS bundles from major cellular providers.
– Buy and send electricity.
– Top up your Telkom WorldCall card.
QUICK ACCESS TO USEFUL INFORMATION
– Find your nearest Standard Bank ATM, branch or AccessPoint.
– Gain quick access to important numbers and contacts (when reporting lost or stolen cards, for example).
Internet access is required to download the application, perform transactions and access financial indicator services.
Transaction features are only available to Standard Bank accounts held in South Africa.
Certain transactions will include transaction fees.
Data rates are determined by your network service provider.
© 2013 Standard Bank is a licensed financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act and a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act, registration number NCRCP15.
No matter where you are (on your life path, on the go), Nedbank ensures you’re financially equipped for success.
— BANKING – A variety of banking functions can be performed using the Nedbank App Suite
— SHARE TRADING – Access to your Share trading portfolio
— NETBANK BUSINESS – Tailormade anytime, anywhere electronic banking for business
— PREPAIDS – Nedbank clients with current or savings accounts can purchase prepaids without the need of a banking profile
— UNIT TRUSTS – Manage your investments on the go, access your investment portfolio at the touch of a button anytime, anywhere
— LOCATORS – Find Nedbank Branches or ATMs nearest to you
— FOREX RATES – View FOREX rates of various currencies and calculate FOREX rates
— CONTACT US – A list of important Nedbank Contact Numbers
— APPLICATION FORMS – Apply for a Nedbank product
— MARKET WATCHLIST – Monitor price fluctuations of shares listed on the JSE
— SECURE INBOX – Nedbank can communicate to clients securely
— CUSTOMISATION – Manage your application and customise a unique user experience.
This application can be downloaded by anyone. In order to use the banking functionality on this application you need to bank with the Nedbank Group.
What makes PocketPOS™ unique is that it has been designed to accept 'CHIP & PIN' card transactions securely.
Please note that you need to apply for a Merchant Account with Nedbank Limited in order to obtain the bluetooth card reader and transact using this system.
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
Make sure of your Discovery Health Plan benefits and go over your Medical Savings Account details, if you have one. View your most recent healthcare service claim details, search through 12 months' claims, view your approved chronic conditions and track benefit usage. Search for a healthcare professional and view your health record. Compare the prices of medicines and their generic alternatives and view a summary of hospital claims.
View your Vitality points and status, see a list of Vitality rewards partners, track your daily workouts and weight and claim points for outdoor sporting events..
View your transactions, account balance and last statement, as well as your Discovery Miles, smart shopper points or cash back balance.
View your policy details, view your Vitalitydrive points and status, and request emergency assistance. Take a picture of your car after an accident and send it to us to start the claims process.
Search for the nearest BP service station or Tiger Wheel & Tyre location.
View all your policy information.
View your portfolio, including fund balances and request to have a relevant document emailed to you.
Members on the following medical schemes will also have access to their scheme information – MMED, Naspers, LA Health, Tsogo, TFG, Quantum, Remedi, Anglovaal, Retail Medical Scheme, UKZN, and BMW.
The application is available for anyone to download, but you have to be a Discovery member with at least one active Discovery product and must register on the Discovery website (www.discovery.co.za) before you can log in on the Discovery app. You will use the same username and password for this app as for the Discovery website.
If you are not registered on the Discovery website, visit https://www.discovery.co.za/portal/individual/register to register.
-Input in the loan amount, interest rate and the installment period in years
-Screen is kept ON while app is on
-Screen orientation is fixed to portrait
-Option to clear all the fields
The menu (to add currencies) can be reached on newer phones (Samsung Galaxy S5, LG G3) by long pressing the task switcher button.
An easy to use currency converter with no ads.
• Integrated calculator
• Every world currency
• Multiple currency display
• Override rates
• Invert rates
• Offline mode
• Currency charts
• Auto sync
• Currency wikipedia
The about screen contains the latest version info.
• Multiple account capability
• Reliable balance estimation
• Fully customisable account variables
• Fully customisable transaction categories
• Fully customisable vendor listings
• Account summaries
• Graphical reports
• Convenient transaction categories
• Export data via CSV files
Banks currently supported:
• Standard Bank
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
South African users can:
- Access emergency services and contacts
- Notify friends and family when in an emergency
- Search for Old Mutual branches
- Apply for a personal loan through Old Mutual Finance
- Submit an iWyze claim
- Work through incident guides for vehicle accidents and household robberies
- Find out more about Old Mutual Customer Value Adds; More 4U and Care 4U
- View Old Mutual portfolio information
Kenyan users can:
- Access Questions & Answers to find out more about insurance and managing personal finances
Namibian users can:
- View Old Mutual portfolio information