Dynamic consultation of transit times for buses (TAM, etc) and trams (TRAM) in Alicante and various locations.
Tour information, news, maps, and more.
Application developed BY and FOR the users of public transport services in Alicante.
TAM and others: Alicante, El Campello, Sant Joan, Sant Vicent del Raspeig, Mutxamel, Xixona, Shuttles to the University of Alicante, Tourist Bus, Playa San Juan, etc.
Information and times offered and maintained by http://alicante.vectalia.es
TRAM: L1(Luceros-Benidorm), L2(Luceros-Sant Vicent), L3(Luceros-El Campello), L4(Luceros-Pl. la Coruña), L9(Benidorm-Dénia), L5
Information and times offered and maintained by http://www.tramalicante.es
- Bus and tram transit times for a stop number
- Search for lines and stops. (top bar magnifying glass)
- Management of favorite stops.
- Bus and tram arrival alerts.
- Consultation of Notices and News from the Vectalia website. (with alerts), the TRAM and Twitter
- Share Bus and TRAM information.
- MAPS with lines and nearby stops by GPS.
- Satellite View and Street View.
- Loading of stop data by QR Codes
- View for tablets
* This application IS NOT OFFICIAL, nor is it related to any company or administration.
The information and times are offered and maintained by http://alicante.vectalia.es and http://www.tramalicante.es
Special thanks to Magnolia Solutions (Marta Frías Rodríguez and Cristina Aroutiounova), for the translations of TiempoBus. With the collaboration of Ana Merayo and Victor Prieto.
- Internet access, to retrieve time data, etc.
- GPS positioning. For the maps option.
- Permission to use Google Play Services.
- Camera permission to read QR codes.
Open source application, licensed under the GPLv3 license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html). The source code is available at: https://github.com/alberapps/tiempobus
Any use of the application and its source code must respect the conditions described in the license.
* Any comments on problems found in specific terminals, as well as suggestions are appreciated.