Byewaste is standing up for the environment by making our society more sustainable. We collect the items that you no longer use from your home for free, after which we reuse or recycle them properly. This way, you give back to your community ánd the planet!
We are making sure that valuable materials no longer get lost among the residual waste. Moreover, with this app you will never have to take your empty batteries to the supermarket or your old hair dryer to the recycling center anymore. #NoTimeToWaste
We will help you get rid of old clothes (and other textiles), books, electronics and toys.
What we collect:
- FOR DONATIONS: Clothing, shoes, toys, books
- FOR RECYCLING: Electrical devices, batteries, (mobile) phones, vacuum cleaners, coffee machines, LCD-screens, game equipment, computers, hair dryers, food mixers, irons, remote controls, photo cameras, ceramic hobs and cables
How it works:
- Put the items in a closed box or plastic bag and attach the sticker.
- Choose a pick-up date and time in the app that works for you.
- Put the items outside on the chosen day.
Relax, we take care of the rest!
What do our users think?
- Priya (33): You just have to put your items outside with a sticker and they will be collected, it is very straightforward. I also find the app very user-friendly and well-designed. Great job!
- Anita (58): I like that I don't have to bring my old items away myself anymore, like I always did in the past. I also found it very easy to start using the service.
- Rob (62): I always brought my old items to the recycling centre or to the thrift store, but this is much easier. Besides that, I think it's a comforting idea that the items end up well.
What classifies as an electrical device?
We consider any device with a plug or that works on batteries as an electrical device (such as shavers, game equipment, computers and remote controls). We also collect energy-saving light bulbs.
Byewaste makes use of EmojiOne v2.2.2