A small business phone system is a virtual phone system which is hosted in the cloud, which means that data is stored in a secure server which can be accessed via internet. A cloud phone system replaces traditional land lines and is usually hosted by a third-party provider.
Instead of an answering machine tape, phone bills, and tons of wires; a cloud phone system is a PBX phone system stored digitally. This makes it less expensive and easy to use. Because of this, it improves the way businesses operate and act as a perfect office phone system for small businesses.
- Personalize every interaction with your customers on your website and mobile application.
- Video Chat | Audio Call | Screen Share | Annotation
- Purchase local numbers from any countries for your business
- Enjoy conference Call with up to 200 Participants
- Make outbound calls to your customers anywhere right inside from KloudTalk app
- Never miss a customer even if you are offline –Terminate Web calls to PSTN
- Browser based solution with No download required
- Increase Sales and Reduce Customer Support Cost
- Easy to Setup and Use - SETUP IN MINUTES, NO DOWNLOAD REQUIRED
- Boost conversions and increase retention - CONVERT VISITORS INTO PAYING CUSTOMERS & REDUCE THE CUSTOMER SALES JOURNEY
- Never Miss a customer - NEVER MISS A CUSTOMER CALL & ENHANCE CUSTOMER SUPPORT