Discover NYUMBA, the new mobile application dedicated to arts education!
Music | Dance | Theatre | Circus arts
Students, teachers or establishments, enter the Nyumba universe and combine pedagogy, communication and social link thanks to its multiple functionalities! Indeed, Nyumba centralises these three aspects and allows the separation of the professional and private spheres.
Accessible via smartphone or tablet, the Nyumba application makes the relationship between teachers and students more fluid and modern and also facilitates independent learning.
As a teacher, Nyumba provides you with these features
- Class management: Centralization of information through this single interface.
- Shared toolbox: The teacher uploads online tools such as work instructions, photos and videos, scores and it is shared with students in one click.
- Student's notebook: Digital and interactive
With the help of these various tools, students benefit from considerable pedagogical follow-up. This encourages them to practice and also to become more independent.
But not only that: Nyumba allows for stronger social relationships through stories. Pupils can share them when they attend an event as an artist and/or spectator, creating memories and highlighting their artistic life.
Nyumba is an application for the whole family, you use 1 common account with your different profiles on the medium of your choice: up to 6 profiles.
The schools have a management portal:
- Listing of teachers
- Listing of pupils
- Absence management
- Communication via instant messaging
- School news
Finally, Nyumba adapts to all structures...
- Conservatories of all sizes (CRR, CRD, CRC, CRI...)
- Association schools, private lessons...
... and to all course formats:
- Individual lessons,
- Group lessons
- Team classes
In short, Nyumba is a time-saver that centralises all information:
- Easy to use
- Lightweight application
- Secure data
- Add personalised labels in the intelligent notebook filling (maximum 3 in the free version)
- Allows you to see the student's history
- Allows to see detailed work time and checklist for students
- Reminders of the previous notebook
- Add assessments in the notebook other than smileys
- Add progressions in the notebook (maximum 2 in the free version)
- Use of smart tags in the diary other than metronome and objective
- Visualisation of presence and absence in the form of a calendar
- Interact with tags
- Use the stopwatch
- Adding homework
- Using the checklist / todolist
Common tools :
- Teacher - Adding news
- Group discussions (intra-school)
Note: Be careful if ""write to the team"" then a freemium user is in the discussion but can only read...
- Maximum space (100 Mb in free version)
So don't hesitate and join the Nyumba universe!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)