Created by music professionals and teachers, pianini is a playful piano learning game to accompany 4-9 year old children during their early piano learning steps. pianini’s magical cartoon characters help your child when practicing and learning piano and all necessary music theory like reading notes and symbols, understanding and feeling rhythm, and much more. pianini is your child’s gateway to a comprehensive and profound music education!
Download pianini to get access to a growing list of 500+ fun-filled lessons including well-known classical and self-composed songs. pianini -a playful tool to discover your child´s musical talents and participate in its progress.
What will your child learn with pianini?
- Find the right keys on the piano
- Play the piano from the first simple steps with 1 finger up to its first Sonatina by Clementi using both hands and all 5 fingers
- Practice each song in a very structured manner like it would do in class
- Play songs in the right rhythm and with the correct pitch
- Remember all the musical symbols
- Repeat and read rhythm
- Read music, become fluent in sight reading and understand music theory
Why is playful piano learning effective?
- When kids are having fun, motivation increases
- When kids play, they develop interest and focus
- Kids are more engaged and not afraid of mistakes
- Play enriches the imagination and provides kids with a sense of adventure and accomplishment
Learning as a musical fairytale.
The entire game is taking place on a magical island. Your child will discover the piano and classical music with Amadeus the music elf, Presto the funny squirrel and Mr. Beat the woodpecker. Children move from one learning chapter to the next at their own pace playing several games to complete a learning level. After successfully completing a game they receive magic stones as a reward and can move on to the next chapter. If a child needs support, Amadeus and his friends are there to help.
- Specifically developed for 4 to 9 year old kids
- Suitable for beginners to intermediates
- All activities are well-structured using pianini’s proven teaching methods
- Reading skills are not required
- -pianini offers a solid music education - including music theory and rhythm – all packaged in a fun-filled game for young kids
- With pianini a child will receive a comprehensive music education which would be sufficient to sit for internationally recognized music exams by the Examination Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM)
- Children can turn off the piano games when no piano is available
- The parent/teacher area provides information about the progress of the children
- 100% ad-free and kid friendly
Follow us on Social Media:
Help & support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported by: Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action on the basis of a decisionby the German Bundestag