roam together is an easy way for people with dynamic travel schedules and friend circles (or as we call them, roamers) to plan and organize trips, get-togethers, and activities with each other.
Historically, roamers have tried to accomplish this through messaging platforms – but these come with some serious disadvantages, like:
- Disorganized threads that are hard to manage and produce lots of unnecessary notifications
- No easy way for friends to see plan details (especially as plans evolve)
- There’s no way to know what city your friends are in at any given time, making it difficult to include the right people
roam together solves all of these challenges and more! With roam together you can:
- Create plans and select friends to share them with, as well as see plans your friends have shared with you
- Know exactly who’s interested, joining, or can’t join (for any given plan)
- Discuss plan details ONLY with those who are interested or joining
- Easily toggle notifications for each plan
- See what cities your friends are currently in and planning to travel to – so you know exactly who to include in each plan
Simply put: roam together was created for roamers, by roamers, to help you enjoy great times with friends!
Let’s face it: It’s not enough to be connected online while roaming – in order to be happy, we need in-person connections.
Our Data Privacy Pledge:
At roam together, your privacy is one of our top values – and always will be. Unlike most social apps, roam together will never sell personalized advertising of any kind, opting instead for a dynamic revenue model which could include premium business accounts, strategic partnerships, ticket sales, and other sources of revenue that do NOT exploit user created data.
One Last Note…
roam together is a new app developed by a small team, and is very much a work in progress (“roam wasn’t built in a day!”). That means you’ll be among its first users – and it also means your feedback will be both heard and appreciated.
Download roam together now to start enjoying great times with friends!