Active-Defender empowers you to improve the safety of students and coworkers on your campus. This alert app is installed on every teachers and administrators phone and computer within a school system.
Whether there is a fight, fire, active shooter, medical emergency, or extreme weather event, Active-Defender gives real-time, life-saving information to each faculty member and local first responders.
Active-Defender allows you to:
- Warn other faculty members, school resource officers and first responders with the touch of a button that an emergency is taking place.
- Receive alerts as to the exact nature and location of the emergency.
- Instantly see who has read the alert.
- Use the chat window to send real-time communication with each other and first responders.
- Protect your students while simultaneously giving first responders the information they need to respond with speed and precision.
Active-Defender arms teachers to help rescue students from tragedy by immediately alerting all faculty, resource officers, and first responders to the exact nature and location of the emergency and drastically improves the way campus personnel and first responders react to life-threatening situations.
Active-Defender Saves Time and saves lives.
To use this app your school or school district must be using Active-Defender. You will get a login from your school or school district to fully login, connect and participate with this app.